_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EE50A681-8556-48A7-A188-82DD5106858D.jpeg

She didn’t reply btw and now I can’t view her stories (unless she’s deleted them all, which I doubt she has). Can still view her profile though. Not that I will anymore. Unfollowing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning at the gym. She just put the weights back on the rack without cleaning them.. I can’t say for her gym obviously but my gym asks for the weights to be cleaned before and definitely after use!?
And before she kept going on about how she had anti bac and it was fine she was ill and at the gym. Who knows what germs she is spreading. Mess

This girl will get the shock of her life when she competes and doesn't even place... She needs brought down a peg or two
I pray she doesn't place. I don't care how mean I sound

View attachment 197637

She didn’t reply btw and now I can’t view her stories (unless she’s deleted them all, which I doubt she has). Can still view her profile though. Not that I will anymore. Unfollowing!
LOOOOL you are funny love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
tit like this makes me soooo angry. If her and people like her cause the gyms to be closed again, I will full on riot 😂 I've waited 4 months for the gyms to open & behaviour like that is selfish & can cause a second wave. Anti-bac wipes are 59p in lidl, she has no excuse.
Would you expect anything other than selfish behaviour from her?! She's emotionally so immature. Self-absorbed and can't see past her money.

View attachment 197637

That 'go on ask me I know you want me to' is so bloody rude!!!

Reactions: 8
Would you expect anything other than selfish behaviour from her?! She's emotionally so immature. Self-absorbed and can't see past her money.

That 'go on ask me I know you want me to' is so bloody rude!!!
I know right! 🖕🏼 And there was about 20 mins from her first message to her second one so was obviously bothering her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hates being told she’s wrong which is a very childish trait.

Also I can’t wait for the show she’s going to do. Will be very interesting to see how she gets on

Reactions: 5
And she always feels the need to flash it. She’s more than happy to share how much she spends on things and will always post if she buys something new and pricey. It’s all ‘look at me’. Can sure as hell bet though she’s not investing in her future!
Well if she really was made of money she’d be getting the pro max instead of the 11....
I may be wrong, but I feel like when she posts stuff like this she’s hinting to her clients to not bother her
What I don’t get is why if she doesn’t like working “this hard” why doesn’t she just take less people on? Like it’s a very simple fit

Well if she really was made of money she’d be getting the pro max instead of the 11....

What I don’t get is why if she doesn’t like working “this hard” why doesn’t she just take less people on? Like it’s a very simple fit
Because then she wouldn’t be able to pay her parking tickets, furnish her container gym or pay £1000 for postage of course 🤪

• Haha
Feel like she's already on them with that temper and attitude
YES!! Rebecca Edwards was so much more tolerable when she quit being coached but now she is back with "G" she is back to being a ranty jumped up wanker posting aggressive story rants.

• Haha
YES!! Rebecca Edwards was so much more tolerable when she quit being coached but now she is back with "G" she is back to being a ranty jumped up wanker posting aggressive story rants.
God don’t get me started on her! I’m sure she only deleted her big account so a thread couldn’t be made about her as it would be against the tattle rules. She honestly infuriates me. She went to the lengths of producing those pathetic “planners” just to fund he tummy tuck she quite obviously couldn’t afford 🙄😒 every day is a bad day for her. The biggest negative nancy ever

Reactions: 2
One of Georgie’s ambassadors is a mini G. It’s embarrassing. Moaning about how many dms she got about her overnight oats, sassy comebacks and sharing everything Georgie does. Get out of her arse

yeah - her posts are just exactly the same
She seemed quite nice before she became one of Georgie’s faves. Now is just seems as irritable and aggressive as “Queen G”. I’d be so pissed if I were one of her colleagues and saw her bitchy story post about other people’s diets. I feel like she thinks anything other than her beloved G’s plan is not a valid plan

I agree. It's such a shame as I quite liked Rebecca.

yeah - her posts are just exactly the same
The exact reason why I don't and never will follow her LOL. One G is MOREEEEE than enough

Also can we just address the fact that Georgie's stories about how she feels too 'fluffy' and cannot wear crop tops are not a good image for her clients or anyone viewing her page.

Just shows competing is really damaging how she is viewing her body. If she thinks she is too big now what is she expecting to be like when her competition is over? You cannot live life with a comp ready body 24/7 so she needs to get used to the 'fluff'.

Sad because I can already see how it will really damage her mental health and her body confidence and body image views once the comp is over.

Not great to be posting things like that on stories either in terms of her being a coach for day to day people who just want to be a bit fitter. Gives off the impression you shouldn't / cannot be comfortable or look good in certain clothing if you're 'fluffy'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.