_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Georgie’s ambassadors is a mini G. It’s embarrassing. Moaning about how many dms she got about her overnight oats, sassy comebacks and sharing everything Georgie does. Get out of her arse
She’s started saying “women” as a singular as well. It’s woman. That annoys me more than it should.

Reactions: 1
It makes me sad that she chose to do the show. I think it's really affected her mentally more than she'll admit

Reactions: 3
She’s started saying “women” as a singular as well. It’s woman. That annoys me more than it should.
Started? She’s always done it and it makes me so angry 😂

Also, how dare she be told not to park in a space that isn’t hers
AEC37E00-8F0F-4AC4-B04A-C3BA8059471F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely not passive aggressive in the slightest. If she wants a definition of passive aggressive she just wants to read her insta story digs / responses at her followers asking her genuinely normal questions. This is simply a note from a company asserting that she is not to park there, but as usual she thinks she’s above it all.

OMG I can’t tell you how much this annoys me. All you have to do is sound the word out slowly and you can work out which is which. Men / man - could it be any easier?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’ll look back when she’s older and realise she missed out on a lot of fun in her life. And for what? She’ll just forever be an average person (much to her disgust I’m sure 😂) she’s nothing special and she never will be.

YES!! Rebecca Edwards was so much more tolerable when she quit being coached but now she is back with "G" she is back to being a ranty jumped up wanker posting aggressive story rants.
That bleeping bleep, she’s had more Instagram accounts than George has had parking tickets. What a bleeping gif

• Haha
I think she just needs whatever pennies she makes from the Protein World commission tbh
What’s her new account? i got blocked on her other one when I wrote about her being a prick on her stories. She was slagging off someone else's diet, like she hasn’t been 4 stone heavier and tried slimming world etc herself. Can’t stand how rude she is tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s her new account? i got blocked on her other one when I wrote about her being a prick on her stories. She was slagging off someone else's diet, like she hasn’t been 4 stone heavier and tried slimming world etc herself. Can’t stand how rude she is tbh.
She’s got two 🙄 @rebeccaa.edwards and @rebecca.fit.lifestyle

And yes she is so insufferably rude. Someone asked for her help with MFP the other day and she was soooo rude about them. She didn’t even blur out the persons name or pictures when she posted it on her stories. Her progress is fantastic but I unfollowed her as she’s just vile. Sorry for going off topic 😬

Reactions: 2
I’m actually gobsmacked...she moans about people saying that her ‘service’ is too expensive yet she can’t pay for a service herself that doesn’t even compare to what she charges! She’s a complete & utter moron!!!

I came here once I saw that post. Why is she so reluctant to pay for parking?😂
I hate paying for parking but I literally know exactly where to find the free spots and walk when I go into town and I live in a house with a driveway because I know I need my car to get to work. I don't get why she didn't look for somewhere with parking spaces included when she was looking at flats?

Reactions: 3
If I was her local traffic warden, I would specifically look for her car daily just cause she’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.