_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm naturally blonde but my regrowth is coming through ginger.... so you're nstuall ginger then G, it's fine, no need to pretend.

Also, she has applied for the First Dates show. But she also mentioned in her podcast that she wanted to apply for The Apprentice but the application form was too big so she didnt. Thank fcuk!!!! Zero chance she'd be selected for that show! Actual zero.
Not sure how you’d cope in real business if you can’t even make it past an application form. Her business model is ripping people off and copying and pasting from other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh I’d love to see her on The Apprentice. Such car crash telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to lose her ego. That 55kg dumbbell is too heavy for her to row 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone get the impression that Georgie is quite lonely?
Me too, I almost feel sad for her then she does something like slagging off people or her awful driving or moaning she had to pay tax and help less fortunate people so maybe that’s why people don’t want to be friends with her..

Reactions: 9
I saw her latest breakfast story saying "Meal 1" except I misread it as"Meal For 1" and it got me thinking xx

Have done for years but she doesn’t come across as a nice person so it’s easy to see why she would feel lonely.
She does but very very regimented now which might not help? She was on prep almost all of 2021 so I can't imagine she's that much fun to be around (Ally confirmed this) - early morning cardio, meal prep, posing practice etc, not much flexibility or time to fit friends in? Unless of course she just doesn't post it, but I'm sure she would as meet ups would change up her mundane content.

I saw a story where she did a drinking game (at uni I think) and she looked like a hoot - much more relaxed and enjoying life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.