_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The highlights from her new apartment tour.. 🥰
(It's a short term lease and her intention is to buy a property soon)

FM World perfume spotted :unsure: Should we expect a pivot from personal training to multi level marketing?
perf.png

Domestic Goddess - A direct quote about her new favourite kitchen accessory. "This is the best bleeping invention since sliced bread because you don't have to get your hands wet. Put the washing powder in there, or whatever it's bleeping called and it just comes out and just washes"
s.png

No blinds or Curtains in her bedroom or lounge :eek:
no.png

Fake nails and fake plants 💅
df.gif

A colourful Wardrobe 👚
clothes.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She read my mind 🤣
That is the only time she has ever shown any self awareness! I’m shocked!

The highlights from her new apartment tour.. 🥰
(It's a short term lease and her intention is to buy a property soon)

FM World perfume spotted :unsure: Should we expect a pivot from personal training to multi level marketing?
View attachment 983789

Domestic Goddess - A direct quote about her new favourite kitchen accessory. "This is the best bleeping invention since sliced bread because you don't have to get your hands wet. Put the washing powder in there, or whatever it's bleeping called and it just comes out and just washes"
View attachment 983755

No blinds or Curtains in her bedroom or lounge :eek:
View attachment 983764

Fake nails and fake plants 💅
View attachment 983769
A colourful Wardrobe 👚
View attachment 983770
Her 5 of each top is just so ridiculous. Also did she say why she moved to London??

Reactions: 3
Guys I’m 99.9% sure josh Bridgman is on about Georgie copying his cuffs on his new podcast.

If anyone wants to listen the podcast is called Off the Cuff and it’s at 1:01:20

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m 99.9% sure josh Bridgman is on about Georgie copying his cuffs on his new podcast.

If anyone wants to listen the podcast is called Off the Cuff and it’s at 1:01:20
I mean shes the most annoying instagrammer in my opinion but cuffs arent copyrighted , mine are from a store on ebay with a wieght logo on them. HOWEVER i love the tea and hope she gets annoyed at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That thing she does with her hands when she talks really makes me cringe and I don’t know why 😂 maybe it’s because she’s so stiff when she does it

Reactions: 2
Her whole style is strange. Extreme eyelashes and very long hair. Not a great look. She looked better as a blonde as well.

Reactions: 6
Her whole style is strange. Extreme eyelashes and very long hair. Not a great look. She looked better as a blonde as well.
Her hair is awful with those 2 long bits, I don’t know if it’s a fringe she’s growing out but no hairstylist she’s been too has even sorted that Carnage to ever look decent

It's 100% her, in one of the previous threads I mentioned it when she released them, Josh put it in his IG stories.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s stupid enough to move to Birmingham just to have that date, how has she had time to meet someone? 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she do a sharp intake of breath every time she breathes in instead of breathing normally. It's so irritating it's all I can focus on. Once you hear it you can't unhear it you are warned lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does she do a sharp intake of breath every time she breathes in instead of breathing normally. It's so irritating it's all I can focus on. Once you hear it you can't unhear it you are warned lol
I don’t even need to go and listen to her, I know EXACTLY what you mean 😂😂 she is a loud breather, that’s what I can mostly hear when I watch her stories 😂
It’s been mentioned before but also the saliva you can hear 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.