_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admire how well she’s done, especially compared to Nadia… but why on earth are they all putting themselves through it?!? It’s no way to live - it’s just a socially accepted ED!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god 😭 her most recent email to subscribers is just her rambling on about Ibiza. Even she admits that she's jabbering and her email is random. Why start a daily email if you're not gonna make it something that people want to read and has actual value in it? Holy tit

Reactions: 4
Oh my god 😭 her most recent email to subscribers is just her rambling on about Ibiza. Even she admits that she's jabbering and her email is random. Why start a daily email if you're not gonna make it something that people want to read and has actual value in it? Holy tit
I was on her list and had to unsubscribe today, her stories are just so dull and one-dimensional. I no longer subscribe to James Smith but his stories were at least entertaining and his whole brand is “fun while being relatively fit > abs.” I don’t understand what Georgie is saying with her own passion being all in, but and then allegedly helping her clients find “balance”?

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with the office?! Pointless expense yet again.

Reactions: 3
Surely you’d check in the terms and conditions/the contract you’ve taken out if the building is open and then work out most aren’t and just pay for an extra bedroom in your flat to work in like you had in Exeter?

Reactions: 5
She gets her bloody Instagram handle wrong on it! She normally introduces herself as “underscore georgie fit” but there’s actually two underscores. However I just listened to the start of the latest podcast and she introduces herself as @georgiefit with no underscores at all 🤣

might be petty but little things like that can’t be good when trying to grow your own brand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does ally actually do? Surely it would make sense for her to do some nutrition as she has a degree Georgie has zilch except PT qualifications

Reactions: 6
I'm interested to find out about her Australia story - she moved there with an ex who she met on Tinder then moved back to UK..... does anyone know anything about this?! Will listen to the podcast tomorrow and report back - you're welcome 🤣
Moved is a bit of a reach. She had a massive build up to it and she was back home within two weeks 😂😂😂 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moved is a bit of a reach. She had a massive build up to it and she was back home within two weeks 😂😂😂 cringe
I don't think I knew who she was at this point. Stumbled across her instagram earlier this year, she must have come back by then (after 2 whole weeks) 🤣😲

The bags under her eyes tho - this 954 week prep she seems to be on is not doing her any favours at all!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.