_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is doing one of the challenges and she said the programme itself is really good but there’s loads of mistakes in the written stuff like won being spelled as ‘one’ and the wrong dates on things so obviously hasn’t been changed since the last one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've said this before and I'll say it again.... She has absolutely no respect for anyone else's property. New office space.... 🙄 get your feet off the table u idiot.
Tbf though isn't that table now hers aha? I'm guilty of putting my feet up everywhere I won't lie. But I'm Aussie, we are wired differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf though isn't that table now hers aha? I'm guilty of putting my feet up everywhere I won't lie. But I'm Aussie, we are wired differently.
I figured the office was furnished as we would have got the usual DIY assembly photo/story with parts scattered all over the floor 🤣

If not, she's done pretty well to furnish it so quickly xx

Reactions: 2
I figured the office was furnished as we would have got the usual DIY assembly photo/story with parts scattered all over the floor 🤣

If not, she's done pretty well to furnish it so quickly xx
They had stuff from her old flat! She had an office in there but she just does what she wants doesn’t she

Reactions: 2
She sooooo doesn’t need an office but an office in London makes her sound big time 🤣

Reactions: 3
That last photo on her grid is giving me page 3 vibes 😂 maybe that’s her plan if coaching goes down the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so nosy but I really need to know what the poll is she posted in the CBG group 😂😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.