_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I knew who she was at this point. Stumbled across her instagram earlier this year, she must have come back by then (after 2 whole weeks) 🤣😲

The bags under her eyes tho - this 954 week prep she seems to be on is not doing her any favours at all!
I remember she had it all hyped up. She had one of those cringy countdown timers to the day she was ‘moving’. When she got there, she had stories up of beaches and the gyms she was attending. Then all of a sudden, she was back in the uk after two weeks!!! The guy she went to oz with ended up staying there (double cringe 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get really annoyed when she swears after every second/third word 😂😂😂😂😂 there is no need 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
I remember the Aus thing!!! Lol!!! She was defensive for months after when people asked about it…. Was hardly on the gram for ages then ignored that it ever happened 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is who she moved to Aus for.. used to be a PT at my old gym 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty sure she said in a podcast, one with HannahTracks maybe, that their relationship and him were not who she thought they were when she got out to Aus. She also has said shes mortified by coming back AS U SHOULD BE AFTER THE LONG DRAWN OUT GOODBYE UK that went on for WEEKS

• Haha
Does anyone remember when she bought her friends Pandora rings for their goodbye present? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone know why she moved into the spare bedroom of a "client" rather than her family when she broke up with her boyfriend (pre-Australia)? She definitely has family - she spoke about her parents and grandparents on the podcast. I can't help think I'd sooner move in with my Mum than a colleague/client if I was in that situation, just to keep things professional 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just seen her online coaching is £189 per month!!!! Absolute daylight robbery. Was £110 when I was with her, then £139 and now this! Wowza! I am SHOOK!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen her online coaching is £189 per month!!!! Absolute daylight robbery. Was £110 when I was with her, then £139 and now this! Wowza! I am SHOOK!
Omg!! I guess that London office won’t pay for itself!!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if that’s why it hasn’t sold out within minutes like it usually does. That is a disgusting increase and totally not worth it (also an ex client)

Reactions: 7
She’s losing clients, she needs to make up her shortfall somehow 🤣😏

Accessibility about how to loose weight is increasing too.
I can see the trend of online coaching phasing out soon

Oh ffs Georgie, we get it you won :sleep:
We don’t need to keep hearing about it!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.