_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf to her she is looking v lean - i am impressed with how much she's stuck to it, the self discipline is mad

Reactions: 12
Self discipline isn’t that great when she has nothing else to worry about. Her life literally revolves around fitness and diet. She has all the time in the world to get her precious steps in and to go on the stair master first thing in the morning. She’s in a position where she earns a decent amount for doing naff all so she can get her diet sorted every day.

She doesn’t work in a high demanding job. I’d like to see her discipline under changed circumstances before I think it’s impressive 🤣🤣 sorry I just clearly don’t like giving her any credit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Self discipline isn’t that great when she has nothing else to worry about. Her life literally revolves around fitness and diet. She has all the time in the world to get her precious steps in and to go on the stair master first thing in the morning. She’s in a position where she earns a decent amount for doing naff all so she can get her diet sorted every day.

She doesn’t work in a high demanding job. I’d like to see her discipline under changed circumstances before I think it’s impressive 🤣🤣 sorry I just clearly don’t like giving her any credit 🤷🏼‍♀️
The only self discipline I’m talking about is not eating a share bag of chocolate buttons each night, like I do 🤣 and a weekly Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG she's driving 300miles yet again to Hull to see her coach I'm guessing. Really though?!! Way too much free time on her hands, those with real jobs couldn't just nip up north like she does 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s also meeting Hannah and Nadz ... can’t wait for the insta stories 😑🙄

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if the weekly check ins with clients turn into high pressure, unwanted sales pitches where Georgie uses manipulative language and abuses her coach/client rapport to shill her accessories and merch.

Suzie "Well my deadlifts haven't felt great this week, and I don't know why"

Georgie "We all have bad weeks babe, but if you really want to take things to the next level, consider trying a pair of my cbg wrist straps. They're specifically designed for female hands and can be yours for £12.99"

CBG - more like QVC
“No one cares, work harder”

Reactions: 1
I know I’m being picky lol but her handwriting is horrible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she looks a bit ill on that story this morning 💀
I thought this too, it’s already worrying that she has lost her period (I know most of them do) but I wonder what else the strict diet and exercise is doing to her insides.

Reactions: 6
I thought this too, it’s already worrying that she has lost her period (I know most of them do) but I wonder what else the strict diet and exercise is doing to her insides.
😱😱 when did ahe say she’d lost her periods? I stopped following her as wound me up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.