_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a case of Georgie is okay for fat loss but when you get to your goal she really doesn’t invest the time into individual clients (like she think she does) if they want to build muscle. A lot of the girls progress just stalls once they get their calories upped and they aren’t gaining any muscle - at least from what I can see

Reactions: 7
Decease in client load cos everyone is leaving 👀🙃
hahahha I just came on to talk about that!
‘I decreased my client base’ no love, it decreased itself for you. If you were decreasing it why were you opening up 4x new 121 slots/dates the other week? 😂😂

Reactions: 14
What was she actually doing though? There’s been a few clients come on and say that their plans are exactly the same as other girls trainings with her and meal
Plan is the same as what her coach gives her or not enough 😳

Reactions: 1
What was she actually doing though? There’s been a few clients come on and say that their plans are exactly the same as other girls trainings with her and meal
Plan is the same as what her coach gives her or not enough 😳
i am studying to be a PT and want to do online coaching but I do not agree at all with giving people meal plans, there’s no need in my opinion. Education and autonomy should be all someone needs, people like Georgie sell themselves as ‘doing the hard bit for you so you don’t have to think about it’ but I don’t agree with that at all.

you’re not actually helping your clients by just telling them what to eat day in/day out.

Reactions: 4
Her hours showed she was terrible at time management anyway.
Yep. My partner was the same, he had hours all over the shop when he first started PTing, gradually he got to more sociable hours with a clearer divide. Surely by the time you got to her quote unquote ‘experience’ level with the #GirlBossEmpire 🤮 she would be more organised.

My partner’s current coach had a fit when he saw the house he used to work 😂

Reactions: 4
I'd estimate she's giving each client less than 2 hours of her time per month. It's hardly personalised or responsive to their needs.

Let's break it down.

The weekly check in (10-15 minutes) - A quick glance at Suzy's update pictures accompanied by a 10 minute pep talk referencing "digging deep" "keeping the eyes on the prize" and other empty platitudes, leaving the client feeling like they've just attended a shallow motivational seminar.

Client Programming (5 minutes)
- Suzy mentioned in her last check in that she doesn't like hack squats, so let's switch those for leg press. We'll reorder some of the exercises and voila! "Suzy, here's the new routine I've carefully programmed for you based on your feedback"

Nutritional Guidance (5 minutes) - Suzy's weight hasn't budged for 2 weeks. Let's drop her dietary fat a little bit, increase her protein, shave 300 calories from her daily total and increase her step count by 1000 per day. "I've crunched the numbers babez, I've dun the maf. You're gonna be mind blown with the adjustments I've made for you. Game changing"

WhatsApp Support (5 minutes)
- Who cares if Georgie never invested the time into a nutrition course, understanding biomechanics or being sensitive to eating disorders. She graduated from The University of Google, with a first class degree in ctrl+c and ctrl+v

(CBG Group Chat) (0-5 minutes) - Essentially Georgie delegates her workload to her own clients, letting them answer each others questions and support each other as a community, while promoting the brand and creating a toxic hierarchical structure to gain clout with the queen herself, and become one of Georgie's coveted "Ambassadors"

£150 paid by bank transfer, and remember - she's doing you a favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd estimate she's giving each client less than 2 hours of her time per month. It's hardly personalised or responsive to their needs.

Let's break it down.

The weekly check in (10-15 minutes) - A quick glance at Suzy's update pictures accompanied by a 10 minute pep talk referencing "digging deep" "keeping the eyes on the prize" and other empty platitudes, leaving the client feeling like they've just attended a shallow motivational seminar.

Client Programming (5 minutes) - Suzy mentioned in her last check in that she doesn't like hack squats, so let's switch those for leg press. We'll reorder some of the exercises and voila! "Suzy, here's the new routine I've carefully programmed for you based on your feedback"

Nutritional Guidance (5 minutes) - Suzy's weight hasn't budged for 2 weeks. Let's drop her dietary fat a little bit, increase her protein, shave 300 calories from her daily total and increase her step count by 1000 per day. "I've crunched the numbers babez, I've dun the maf. You're gonna be mind blown with the adjustments I've made for you. Game changing"

WhatsApp Support (5 minutes) - Who cares if Georgie never invested the time into a nutrition course, understanding biomechanics or being sensitive to eating disorders. She graduated from The University of Google, with a first class degree in ctrl+c and ctrl+v

(CBG Group Chat) (0-5 minutes) - Essentially Georgie delegates her workload to her own clients, letting them answer each others questions and support each other as a community, while promoting the brand and creating a toxic hierarchical structure to gain clout with the queen herself, and become one of Georgie's coveted "Ambassadors"

£150 paid by bank transfer, and remember - she's doing you a favour!
When you put it like that, no wonder she’s losing clients faster than she is losing her tits while on prep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.