_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice little dig there at G
I am living for the digs from her and Leanne 😂😂

It also made me laugh that G then posted yesterday or the day before something about how she always checks her client’s form with videos. Hurt much...?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments on here have been absolute gold the last day or so 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I am living for the digs from her and Leanne 😂😂

It also made me laugh that G then posted yesterday or the day before something about how she always checks her client’s form with videos. Hurt much...?
Whenever I sent a form video to her, the response was always along the lines of “yeah fine just practice”. Then I left her coaching and got an in person PT and he was very surprised I hadn’t injured myself. I looked like a quaver when I was deadlifting.

One of her ex clients got a hairline fracture in her spine because of bad form with too much weight. Even after sending form videos to G.

She cares about all her girls though, and puts so much time and effort into them, obviously. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Whenever I sent a form video to her, the response was always along the lines of “yeah fine just practice”. Then I left her coaching and got an in person PT and he was very surprised I hadn’t injured myself. I looked like a quaver when I was deadlifting.

One of her ex clients got a hairline fracture in her spine because of bad form with too much weight. Even after sending form videos to G.

She cares about all her girls though, and puts so much time and effort into them, obviously. 🙄
A QUAVER 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see her in the show in however many weeks it is now.
Realistically how does everyone think she will get on? I’m trying to put aside the fact that I don’t like her and consider her figure. Erm still no I think she will fail 😆

Reactions: 6
Realistically how does everyone think she will get on? I’m trying to put aside the fact that I don’t like her and consider her figure. Erm still no I think she will fail 😆
I hope she fails, will knock her down a few! Hope Matt places higher than her 😂 would really duck her off

• Haha
I doubt she'll make it to the show. I'm predicting a backstage catfight in which Georgie's wig gets pulled off in a dispute over some stolen pre show food.
Security bundles Georgie out of the building as she throws the middle finger up at a fellow competitor and barks "Don't you f****** mess wiv my bagel fins"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt she'll make it to the show. I'm predicting a backstage catfight in which Georgie's wig gets pulled off in a dispute over some stolen pre show food.
Security bundles Georgie out of the building as she throws the middle finger up at a fellow competitor and barks "Don't you f****** mess wiv my bagel fins"
Georgie’s wig!!!!!!!!!! Can’t cope 🤣.
She’s on roids, she’ll probably rugby tackle security 💪🏻🤔

Reactions: 3
She stopped showing up on my insta for a while there and when she eventually popped back up I thought she defo looked a lot more ready for the show than she had done before.... that being said I don’t know if she looks good enough 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s such a dick!!

120778F5-FCED-4712-9B88-65FC26FB942B.png

Has she never heard of earphones? I know she dropped her AirPods case but all she’d have to do is replace it or buy normal earphones...not really rocket science!

Did she actually need A&E after that last story or is she just being dramatic?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.