_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should leave her ego at the door and do a few more Reps of lighter weight but then isn’t good for the gram

Reactions: 2
What did she do to her shoulder 🥴 I saw the story. Looks like it actually crunched. Ouch

Reactions: 2
No wonder Matt wears a hat 24/7 🤠

Bodybuilding "supplements" have completely ravaged his hairline and follicle density

Poor guy.

Perhaps Georgie couldn't commit to dating a guy who'll likely be bald within a year or two.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder Matt wears a hat 24/7 🤠

Bodybuilding "supplements" have completely ravaged his hairline and follicle density

Poor guy.

Perhaps Georgie couldn't commit to dating a guy who'll likely be bald within a year or two.
They’ve both got tit hair, match made in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we ever find out why they fell out
Was it confirmed that they fell out?! I thought they just weren’t being active on the gram together cos everyone asked if they were banging 😂😂😭

Reactions: 1
Was it confirmed that they fell out?! I thought they just weren’t being active on the gram together cos everyone asked if they were banging 😂😂😭
I think they have fell out, they don’t like each other’s post on insta anymore, don’t train together

Reactions: 1
Defo some tea here. I think he was using her for exposure on the gram and her shipping container and subsequent early gym access. Without her he would’ve been stuck at home like the rest of us.
Now he doesn’t need her, he’s dropped her. That’s my theory!

Reactions: 4
Girl with the dragon tattoo was okay, you can tell they are building the rest of story up, didn’t enjoy the first 300 pages, but the last 1/3 was okay, not sure what to start next 😂 I’ll do the second one later on
Are you in the right place

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.