_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows are just a general show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry her whole face, just saw the rest of her Q&A 😬😬😬

I’m not a 10/10 but jeeeez she has done so much to her face and ruined it at such a young age
I can’t quite believe her bio when it says 23???? Does she realise how bad she is gonna look by 33/43

Reactions: 5
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but did she not say recently that she grew up in poverty? I believe this was offered as an excuse for her tone def comment about ‘council house food’ (or something to that effect) during a youtube challenge with twatsmartfitness. She’s now sitting on her IG story saying that she had ponies when she was younger... like come on man, how do her followers not notice the inconsistencies in the tit she spouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she needed a personalized number plate. Can’t be that many TT’s about with mr potato head driving

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but did she not say recently that she grew up in poverty? I believe this was offered as an excuse for her tone def comment about ‘council house food’ (or something to that effect) during a youtube challenge with twatsmartfitness. She’s now sitting on her IG story saying that she had ponies when she was younger... like come on man, how do her followers not notice the inconsistencies in the tit she spouts?
I said this further up the thread!!!!

Beg someone reply to her Q & A saying 'I thought your grew up on a council estate in poverty'

Reactions: 4
It’s all BS!

Her friend moving out (she seemed nice), getting that boyfriend somehow and moving to the other side of the world for a few weeks, bragging about cash, parking in parents & children spaces, constantly breaking lockdown rules, endless parking tickets, general lack of respect for real life and that bloody sticker on her car 😭😭😭😭.... these are all reasons that I cannot stand her. She is one of the biggest arse holes I’ve had the displeasure of seeing. She deserves zero of her success. “PT” that’s sits on a computer all day. Okay

Reactions: 11
So yesterday or the day before she covered the first part of it, why is she now showing it?
I wish she'd realise that literally not one person gives a tit lol

Reactions: 6
She's really thick as tit isn't she?! Blurs it out on her PT account but posts it publicly on her personal insta. Did she drop a dumbell on her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's really thick as tit isn't she?! Blurs it out on her PT account but posts it publicly on her personal insta. Did she drop a dumbell on her head?
Probably fell off a pony while show jumping but also the same time she was living in poverty on a council estate 🌚🌚🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.