_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£150 and how many girls have signed up I wonder, nice little earner 👀
That’s the only reason she’s doing it. She still rents sooooo what precisely is she saving for or spending her money on

Reactions: 2
Lol she hasn’t sold all the spaces yet, I bet she slyly expected they’d all have gone by now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol she hasn’t sold all the spaces yet, I bet she slyly expected they’d all have gone by now
Of course she did. I never believe her when she says she never expected things to sell out so quickly and when she acts all surprised when she sells something. She's so pathetic!!

Reactions: 1
That’s the only reason she’s doing it. She still rents sooooo what precisely is she saving for or spending her money on
Speaking of renting, I wonder what she did with th e unit she rented for her ‘gym’ and the expensive equipment. Whether she’s still got it or sold it?!

Reactions: 1
Commenting on the gym's post aimed at her when she got banned hahahaha
Has anything else been said by fivehead about the gym ban since? I know everyone was kicking off at the gym until someone commented they should come on here to see the screenshots and then they all seemed to quieten down.
I wouldn’t want to be at the same gym as her - she comes across as someone who would be a total mean girl and give you filthy looks, look you up and down etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this thread, cracks me up.

Imagine having to hire friends as PA’s though 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how I ended up here but I searched her name in chance of a thread and it didn’t disappoint! I use to love her in her early days before competing and now I feel like she’s been possessed 🤣 and I’m so glad I didn’t part with my money recently to be ‘coached’! Thank you for saving me haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.