_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think of the announcement
I knew she was going to do it, another fitness you tuber called rosi jay fitness has been doing this on the ref and has boosted her business as a result but here’s Monday grabbing g as always, I think the newbies on this programme will be expecting the same level she gives to her clients but that’s not the package

Reactions: 2
I knew she was going to do it, another fitness you tuber called rosi jay fitness has been doing this on the ref and has boosted her business as a result but here’s Monday grabbing g as always, I think the newbies on this programme will be expecting the same level she gives to her clients but that’s not the package
I think they’ll get exactly the same service tbf. Nothing on her client plans is personalised she just regurgitates the same old plans. So this new idea is exactly the same.

Reactions: 5
AKA stay with your coach & pay me lots of money for my various parking tickets
I saw this and thought if after nearly 2 years you cannot do your own workouts and eat right and need to spend £130 a month on a crappy service then obviously G's service is lacking!

Reactions: 6
‘I finally get to talk to you about that FING’ learn how to speak ffs!!!!

Wow I’m so happy this thread exists- my thoughts of her over the last 2 years summed up!
Has anyone noticed her change in behavior recently? Has she FINALLY realised what a Dick she is?
Does anyone remember the story she posted but deleted 20 minutes later about 3 months ago saying along the lines of “the same dozen people who view my stories within seconds of me posting them.. you need to get a life or a job”?!?!? Definitely her most rude moment.

• Wow
She is such an ‘I’m not like other girls’ and ‘pick me’ type of girl and I hate it lol. Let’s not forget not too long ago she wore head to toe Gymshark & wanted to be that kind of fitness influencer 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Wow with all that money she spunks she has no plates or normal human cutlery!
I laugh at the thought at her minions out there potentially using baby spoons ffs
I follow hundreds of other (SUCCESSFUL may I add) bodybuilders and have never seen anyone use a baby spoon

• Haha
Her latest Instagram post... all I can think of is ‘roids.

Wow with all that money she spunks she has no plates or normal human cutlery!
I laugh at the thought at her minions out there potentially using baby spoons ffs
People ask her why she uses a baby spoon and always replies that she’s said it before and she’s not saying it again. I still have no idea why she uses a baby spoon.

Reactions: 3
Know what’s moving those 30s in a shoulder press? Tren....is she really that self absorbed she doesn’t realise she’s outing herself lifting weight like that. What a moron

If that boy/man isn't her boyfriend she definitely wants him to be, I can just tell lol

I wonder what’s happened to her gym equipment in the shipping container?!
Knowing her she’s probably still paying rent for it and it’s not being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.