_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her throwbacks of when she was a proper PT (rather than a ridiculously overpaid administrator) she looks sooooo much better. Natural hair. No stupid eyelashes and no terrible attitude!

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go on about her again but she doesn't have her own thread. duck Rebecca Edwards the absolute bleep. Now you've told me not to be negative I guess I just feel happy as duck about another lockdown. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She does realise her and Matt shouldn’t be training together? Unless he lives by himself?

Her eyebrows omfg I cannot stop looking at them. They are really adding to the space invader look
She’s had Botox done! Her CBG63 forehead lines have disappeared and now she looks like Count Dracula with her eyebrows maybe she got it done for Halloween?! You were frightening enough before love!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a prick
Like there isn't us lot out here working hard every day but have more important priorities and can't blow money on luxuries. Cannot wait for her money to piss down the drain and her end up with duck all

She’s had Botox done! Her CBG63 forehead lines have disappeared and now she looks like Count Dracula with her eyebrows maybe she got it done for Halloween?! You were frightening enough before love!
Got it done with Hannah Tracks discount code I bet

What the duck are them eyebrows lmaoooo😭😭😭😭
If she's as rich as she makes out why is she not paying to get them bleeping brows fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face is almost always covered by that cap or cropped out by the camera angle so she knows theres an issue with the size of it :D:D

Reactions: 4
She's 100% had botox (obv reading here 👋) but whoever has done it has done a shocking job. She's so lopsided 🤣
Wow she really has. She was so wrinkled before. I suspect they’ve put far too much around her brows and it’s lifted them up so she looks like dr evil.

• Haha
Morning G 🥰👽

You might have more money than me and I'm envious of your botox but I have this thing called ⭐a work/ life balance⭐ you should try it x x
Hahahahah I love these little useless quotes. Oh ok, so I only criticise Boris Johnson because I'm doing less than him. I only criticise Hitler's views on Jewish people, because I'm doing less than he did.
What does she even mean, less what?? Work, fun, shots?? 😂😂
Some people are so self absorbed and dumb that they think posting these little quotes makes them seem important, because no one could possibly criticise them because they do anything wrong eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg her eyebrowsssss 😖😖😖😖 wish she’d go back to wearing caps all the time at least they kind of hid her brows

Reactions: 2
She’s 100% had Botox! Although it’s not gone far enough back, how is someone who is 23 that wrinkled (like how does she have lines that far up her 5 head?!)
Is she only 23? Omg she looks well over 30.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.