_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world tweak, 7 days a week, making £’s off the lumi coz that tit ain’t cheap 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Jamie g posted about a baggy blazer on her story a few days and ago and now of course, titney has one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Titters feet look mahooosive in them docs. Trotterssssss wonder what size they are.

Reactions: 4
Shes put a lot of a weight on. I cant talk cos iv gained about 7lb this year and feel like ten tonne tess but im not lying saying im stil a 12.

Reactions: 5
20 bleeping pounds for dry shampoo!!! More money than sense!! Not a hope in hell I’d spend £20 on something I’d more than likely have to wash out the next day 🤯
All thanks to auntie Klarna no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol
Just have a burger you melt.
I bet there's more calories in that than a burger too 😂
Don't get me wrong I like cheeseburger pasta (using real cheese though) but I don't eat it as a "healthy" meal 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lol

I bet there's more calories in that than a burger too 😂
Don't get me wrong I like cheeseburger pasta (using real cheese though) but I don't eat it as a "healthy" meal 🤣
Yeah but theres SPEED food and FREE food. It’s utter pish and why I had slimming world. It may help people lose weight but it actively promotes terrible relationships with food as they rely on people coming back or staying once they’ve hit target as they know they will gain as they have this belief they can eat as much as they like and lose weight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.