_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure when I did it I sold a lip balm to someone for £25/£30 RRP and I’d ordered it for like £11 Wholesale price...but don’t hate me lol I did it for a few months and literally made a fiver I’d never do it again I was like 18 😂🥺

Reactions: 2
This is what I don’t get...

It’s been commented in previous threads that she rents her house. If she’s smart enough to use her Instagram to her advantage by way of the lumi pyramid scheme, and those handbags are real, why isn’t she using the money she’s making to save and buy a house? Mortgage is nearly always cheaper than rent, and doesn’t she want to leave something for Betsy? Either she isn’t making the money we think or the bags are fake or both? What better way to brag than to show off your new house when you supposedly work one day a week, Sean works in a call centre and you can afford all this designer stuff.
I smell a rat.
I don't think that she's making that much from Lumi or any nu skin tit anymore, about a year ago she was sharing non stop people who had tagged her after they bought stuff on her "recommendation" but I rarely, if ever see that now. She blags she's over run with messages yet if you message her you get an instant reply (according to people on here, I've never messaged her personally). If she was over run and soooooo busy that wouldn't be the case.

Reactions: 5
4 figures a month? So a normal salary then 😂 that could be as little as 1k

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I know people on 'normal' salaries can have designer things, I do too. Just she doesn't seem to have a steady job and I'm not sure how much the affiliate stuff pays? Also, they're fake from what I've seen.

Reactions: 1
Shes probably on benefits, still works part time cleaning sunbeds and I'd say she makes quite a bit from her face dildo. She has 118k followers. Even if only 100 of those buy something each month shes making DOLLAHHH!

Shes probably on benefits, still works part time cleaning sunbeds and I'd say she makes quite a bit from her face dildo. She has 118k followers. Even if only 100 of those buy something each month shes making DOLLAHHH!
I mean, she’s probably saving every penny to move out and duck nazi boy over (I wish she would, she seems like she can do way better than him!)

Reactions: 8
I mean, she’s probably saving every penny to move out and duck nazi boy over (I wish she would, she seems like she can do way better than him!)
She seems like a fool for him and nothing he will do will push her away by the sound of it. He is such a weasel headed mother fucker.

Reactions: 9
She seems like a fool for him and nothing he will do will push her away by the sound of it. He is such a weasel headed mother fucker.
Just out of interests what’s her parents situation? Are they married/divorced/separated?

The bags are definitely fake, weird lining in the LV and as other posters have said, we would have had 388262782 stories of each shopping trip and unboxing for each bag. Little woman.

She may have that many followers but she barely gets 2000 likes these days on her posts. She's obviously not interacting with the majority of her followers the way she makes out.
Plus 100 a month would be a lot more than 4 figure income. She probably sells about 10 at most.
If she's not declaring that income she probs is on benefits which is crappy because it makes it harder for people who genuinely need them to access the help.

It's because she was a young impressionable girl in high school when she met him and he was an adult. He's got her hooked and it will take a lot of strength to walk away from that. It's actually quite sad.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t anyone believe she’s making thousands from her following? Tayla or whatever her name is has shared stories in the past showing Brittany had made the most monthly sales last year she made £5000 in a week from the lumi (there was a screenshot on a old thread 😳 and lots of SW accounts have joined and I’m sure Brittany would have roped them in and probably gets commission from them too.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t anyone believe she’s making thousands from her following? Tayla or whatever her name is has shared stories in the past showing Brittany had made the most monthly sales last year she made £5000 in a week from the lumi (there was a screenshot on a old thread 😳 and lots of SW accounts have joined and I’m sure Brittany would have roped them in and probably gets commission from them too.
I 1000% believe she did this last year but there’s only so many gullible people who want a face vibrator. The sales will have definitely dropped this year as she’s targeted most of them plus so many others are selling it compared to when she first started out. You can tell money is drying up just by the lack of shopping / hauls she does. She used to do massive ones every day, now it’s the odd bits and no where near as many.

Also don’t forget she only works one day a week so even if she’s earning 2k from face vibrators that’s not that much compared to someone who had a full time job earning 1.5-2k plus another 2k on lumi sales. Yes 2k seems a lot but when she doesn’t really earn anything else it’s just a ‘normal’ salary after tax etc (if she’s declaring ofc)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
exactly! She defo has her ‘team’ and is earning off them too, I just think they are a lot more careful about what’s shared now! X

I wonder why if it’s such a good way of earning money then why did the likes of itsdaniellesjourney & curveylucy stop selling this product over a year ago?

I wonder why if it’s such a good way of earning money then why did the likes of itsdaniellesjourney & curveylucy stop selling this product over a year ago?
Maybe because Brittany took their business 😂 I don’t know why anyone would buy anything from curvyluxe she’s so rude but she mentioned she’s stopped because of her mental health if I remember rightly and I don’t follow Danielle so no idea about her 😊

Maybe they were just basic at the bottom of the Pyramid sellers so weren’t getting so much? Seems like begger has a lot more time to put into it as I know Danielle has a full time job, just a guess though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.