_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bags that she has though aren’t exactly high end super expensive bags, the LV was around £850 before the recent price increase and the white Gucci is under £600 I am sure. It is do able on a normal salary if that’s how you choose to spend your money? Or credit cards haha!

Reactions: 3
The bags that she has though aren’t exactly high end super expensive bags, the LV was around £850 before the recent price increase and the white Gucci is under £600 I am sure. It is do able on a normal salary if that’s how you choose to spend your money? Or credit cards haha!
Oh yeah they're not super high end, they just look like DHGate/Aliex copies to me. Plus someone else just said she doesn't have a job at all so it's a bit hmmm.

Reactions: 4
She also didn't brag about them online! Her two favourite B's are Beg and Brag.

I always use the Vivienne Westwood from TKMaxx as an example we had so many stories unwrapping that why not for the Louis or the two Gucci's she apparently owns!

Reactions: 10

I always use the Vivienne Westwood from TKMaxx as an example we had so many stories unwrapping that why not for the Louis or the two Gucci's she apparently owns!
v good point haha!

Reactions: 2

She even harped on about her new Gucci glasses from tk maxx so why not the bags 🤪

Reactions: 5

I always think this when it’s mentioned “they must be fake, she’s got a normal job”

I’m a nurse which is a normal job and own a couple of LV bags and designer things. I work, I save, use birthday money etc. I like designer things, but I’m only a ‘normal’ person 🤷🏼‍♀️

She probably can afford the bags because everything else in her life is gifted, on tick or bought on red sticker at the supermarket.
The gucci ones are about £800 I think so you could probably save xmas/birthday money depending on how much you get and buy one, but for someone who works one or no days a week and has a kid, it wouldn't be an impulse buy.
They also strike me as the kind of people who buy stuff for the gram and then return it unworn. They seem to wear a lot of the same stuff for people who get packages EVERY DAY.

Reactions: 13
I think people are seriously underestimating how much her Nuskin pyramid scheme makes her!

Reactions: 24
that bleep makes more than any of us I can assure you. My friend makes nearly £30,000 a month selling body shop and I'm not even joking.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She might make a fortune from her face vibrator, but I can assure you her bags are as fake as her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what I don’t get...

It’s been commented in previous threads that she rents her house. If she’s smart enough to use her Instagram to her advantage by way of the lumi pyramid scheme, and those handbags are real, why isn’t she using the money she’s making to save and buy a house? Mortgage is nearly always cheaper than rent, and doesn’t she want to leave something for Betsy? Either she isn’t making the money we think or the bags are fake or both? What better way to brag than to show off your new house when you supposedly work one day a week, Sean works in a call centre and you can afford all this designer stuff.
I smell a rat.

It’s been commented in previous threads that she rents her house. If she’s smart enough to use her Instagram to her advantage by way of the lumi pyramid scheme, and those handbags are real, why isn’t she using the money she’s making to save and buy a house? Mortgage is nearly always cheaper than rent, and doesn’t she want to leave something for Betsy? Either she isn’t making the money we think or the bags are fake or both? What better way to brag than to show off your new house when you supposedly work one day a week, Sean works in a call centre and you can afford all this designer stuff.
I smell a rat.
I don’t think she makes ‘that’ much from Lumi. I assume she makes a fair wage but I don’t think she is making anywhere near £3k let alone £30k. If she is taking home a lot I agree with you she should be making a stable life for her kid. Her handbags are def fake as she has spoken about a certificate that don’t come with an LV and the lining is wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I smell a rat.
Yes mortgages are cheaper but you have to still have a deposit which I doubt they have

Reactions: 6
Yes mortgages are cheaper but you have to still have a deposit which I doubt they have
If her bags and stuff are real though, tally it up. The LV Alma is £990, black gucci £800, white gucci £800, large black gucci £1450, Balenciaga trainers £700. That’s roughly £4700 just on tit I’ve seen. Include what Sean’s spends on trainers, her other orders for clothes and days out. To me, that looks like 5% deposit in some parts of the country.

Reactions: 8
If her bags and stuff are real though, tally it up. The LV Alma is £990, black gucci £800, white gucci £800, large black gucci £1450, Balenciaga trainers £700. That’s roughly £4700 just on tit I’ve seen. Include what Sean’s spends on trainers, her other orders for clothes and days out. To me, that looks like 5% deposit in some parts of the country.
Oh yeah I definitely agree! If her stuff is real then they’ve been very foolish

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.