_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her trying to show off the fake Louis 😩🤪
That leather hasn't got any sign of patina. Dead giveaway that it's fake yet she crams that bag in more shots than her own daughter. She's so materialistic

Reactions: 6
i'm sorry but her showin everyone the grot off her lumi after she's used it is giving me BIG "look at the tissue after i've wiped!" vibes
no neeeeed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i'm sorry but her showin everyone the grot off her lumi after she's used it is giving me BIG "look at the tissue after i've wiped!" vibes
no neeeeed
Sick of her lumi face filtered story posts. Proof her skin is dog shite when she never shows it without filters or writing all over it

Reactions: 7
The Brit scam that is ‘digital detox day’ is ridiculous. I don’t understand why she bothers when she doesn’t care. It’s a day to detox not to take pics for the gram then share them the next day

Reactions: 4
The Brit scam that is ‘digital detox day’ is ridiculous. I don’t understand why she bothers when she doesn’t care. It’s a day to detox not to take pics for the gram then share them the next day
love how she didn't even explain the cause or her reason behind doing it, just "i highly recommend it, eres a link" always so ignorant

I'd not heard of this girl before she came up on my insta recommendations...just came to say all her designer bags are so obviously fake? They don't look genuine plus it's a massive giveaway when a 'normal' girl on a (presumably) 'normal' salary has 4 or 5 high end bags that they show off in every photo.

This meal is at least 1,000 calories. Which is fine but also the same as a McDonald's meal. This is what I hate about slimming world. How is that meal free/low syn or whatever then you can have that same about of calories in a maccies but it is no allowed?
Probably because a McDonalds has no nutritious value!!🤢

9D1E6654-5759-45F4-8317-ADFA2766CD0A.png
Jesus Christ look how sun damaged her hand is!!!!! She’s only 27 (?) my mums hand doesn’t even look like that and she’s50!! She’s gonna look like a boot in the new few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 235400Jesus Christ look how sun damaged her hand is!!!!! She’s only 27 (?) my mums hand doesn’t even look like that and she’s50!! She’s gonna look like a boot in the new few years.
Too many sunbeds, no lumi will fix that.

What I dont get is if she did her '2 munute cleanse' the night before then why she still has makeup coming off her face in her morning cleanse. I call 🐃💩

Reactions: 6
I'd not heard of this girl before she came up on my insta recommendations...just came to say all her designer bags are so obviously fake? They don't look genuine plus it's a massive giveaway when a 'normal' girl on a (presumably) 'normal' salary has 4 or 5 high end bags that they show off in every photo.
She isn't on a normal salary she used to work like one day but not even sure she still does that, bags are deffo DH Gate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.