_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry going off topic slightly but is there a general slimming world thread ? Wondering how Erikax_sw hasn’t found herself on one. The last week her posts have been something else. Showing her followers pics of love bites from her tinder date 🤢( oh she is proud of them ) It’s become a page about her dating life rather than slimming world. Sorry to derail but please point me in the right direction 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry going off topic slightly but is there a general slimming world thread ? Wondering how Erikax_sw hasn’t found herself on one. The last week her posts have been something else. Showing her followers pics of love bites from her tinder date 🤢( oh she is proud of them ) It’s become a page about her dating life rather than slimming world. Sorry to derail but please point me in the right direction 🤣
Think there is, something like slimming world instagrammers?

Reactions: 3
OMG Yes!! Soon as i saw that i was like okay goodbye,unfollow!! How trashy!!!!!

LOL @ her saying having your lips done is worse than a c-section and boob job! Was obviously looking for attention at this point..

Silly girl!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she said her lips are worse than a section. I mean I’ve never had my lips done, but if they hurt that much I wouldn’t purposely put myself through THAT kind of pain for bigger lips.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she said her lips are worse than a section. I mean I’ve never had my lips done, but if they hurt that much I wouldn’t purposely put myself through THAT kind of pain for bigger lips.
Ive had mine done 4 times now,Doesnt hurt at all! Stings a little at the cupids bow but thats it.

A c-section now..WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! Everytime i coughed or sneezed i was convinced my insides where trying to escape through my stitches!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
They don’t hurt like a section she’s being over dramatic🙄 you get numbing cream for them
Before you start, Well I do when I had mine done.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck does she describe the material of that jacket as a “print” she is such a dumb ass honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t be the only one who remembers her denying getting her lips done as she said she’d lost weight on her face so her lips looked bigger? I’m sure she hasn’t mentioned getting fillers before

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t be the only one who remembers her denying getting her lips done as she said she’d lost weight on her face so her lips looked bigger? I’m sure she hasn’t mentioned getting fillers before
She used to say that but she did mention the fillers last year

Reactions: 4
No she had pretty big lips already I think, but she’s had fillers once maybe twice that I can remember her mentioning. She’s always said when She’s had them tbh 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I thought pinch of nom were OK. Their recipes included calorie and nutritional information in their books, which trumps syns and free foods any day of the week
The only reason it has nutritional info is because I’m pretty sure they were threatened by SW for copyright breach of using the word syn

Reactions: 6
She did say this, I remember but I think she was taking the piss out of people who have probably politely messaged her asking. Because she's such a lovely person 🙄🙄
Shows her entire life to thousands of people while pretending to be a "private" person and being a dick to anyone who asks questions out of curiosity.

Reactions: 6
errr just to add if anyone has seen her last story, she hasn't bought "all" of her jewellery from bloody mary metal since betsy was "tiny" at all, she bought her first ring from there when she hit target 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.