_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she going on about last day of the 3 of them being together? She literally works one day a week lmao and I’m sure Seany boy will be at home a lot more after his meeting with work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she going on about last day of the 3 of them being together? She literally works one day a week lmao and I’m sure Seany boy will be at home a lot more after his meeting with work
She also said something last week about the last day of them being together because he was back in the office the next day 🤔

Reactions: 1
I won’t join in with the body shaming as it isn’t something I agree with. My gripe is the misleading info she puts out there regarding food and lying about clothes size. People look to her for weightloss tips and pro curves positivity. she should be transparent with this information as this is what her page is about. She clearly isn’t the size she says she is ,and that’s ok ,but the lying isn’t. She should make it clear on her food posts that Although it is some what sw Inspired it isn’t what they promote. I mean triple carbs come on !
Also this bloody lumi machine her and other food bloggers seem to be promoting. WTF. It sounds like a clapped out old engine 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please tell me people don’t buy this crap.

Reactions: 24
Wonder why she’s having her lips done. I wouldn’t have thought she’d need them doing when looking at them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.