_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sympathy at all shes as bad as & as rude as Sean she’s brought it all on herself
Oh 100% I do not feel sorry for her. Just pity the fact she feels she has to log on and pretend for the internet to flog some shite

Reactions: 3
Dear Brittany

Basic English Grammar Lesson 1

THERE - location i.e, he is always there, get away from there, over there, stay there, we’ll be there soon.

THEY’RE - a contraction meaning they are i.e they’re funny people, they’re the cutest puppies, or for use in your latest story ... they’re annoying.

THEIR - possessive form of they i.e it’s their house, we’re their neighbours, the trees are losing their leaves, it’s their lumi.

Master the above and we will move on to YOUR and YOU’RE xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s showing her lumi/skin but still has to have a filter on?
Haha aye and all the sheep fall for it! You can see when the filter comes off while she's rubbing her face how terrible her skin actually looks filterless.
I also wish to duck she would learn how to use toner correctly 🥴

Reactions: 5

I feel like I’m repeating myself on all these bleeping threads. I left the same link on the Keeping Kate thread because she’s a lumi wanker but PLEASE have a read if you want to know exactly why face brushes are bad for your skin. This is on Caroline Hirons blog, the queen of skincare who is a true professional and knows what she is talking about, not titney from wherever she’s from.

I’m really into my skincare, so if you’re dropping money bombs on skincare and recommending products pray tell. Tell me why it’s good. What ingredients does it contain that is so good for your skin that made you purchase it. I asked the same thing on the Danielles journey thread when she spent over £100 on Khiels stuff, couldn’t tell us why any of it was good. But you can bet there was a swipe up AFF link after it! I’m sick of these wannabe influencers trying to put their size 12 sausage fingers into multiple pies, making out theyre super knowledgable on this stuff so people will swipe up and line their pockets. When they haven’t got a bleeping clue.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why do people state no filter when they are taking an insta photo? Instagram automatically puts a filter on images, my phone pics are totally different to pics I take on Instagram camera so duck off with your no filter you absolute fraud

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m a really lazy “preener” - I cleanse my face and I moisturise twice a day, mainly because I get dry skin otherwise. I use wet wipes and buy Body Shop moisturiser as I don’t like to use anything tested on animals. I’ve been up to many make up counters in Boots to look at the make up and they’ve all told me I don’t need to use foundation or concealer as I have fab skin, and I’m 43. I’ve literally never touched my face. The Clarins lady asked me about my skincare regime and I said “wet wipe and some moisturiser” hahaha. I don’t think anyone needs to spend a fortune on silly beauty tools.

Reactions: 9
I’m a really lazy “preener” - I cleanse my face and I moisturise twice a day, mainly because I get dry skin otherwise. I use wet wipes and buy Body Shop moisturiser as I don’t like to use anything tested on animals. I’ve been up to many make up counters in Boots to look at the make up and they’ve all told me I don’t need to use foundation or concealer as I have fab skin, and I’m 43. I’ve literally never touched my face. The Clarins lady asked me about my skincare regime and I said “wet wipe and some moisturiser” hahaha. I don’t think anyone needs to spend a fortune on silly beauty tools.
Same here - I use Johnson’s baby wipes to take my makeup off. I use clarins moisturiser once a week and I wash my face with shower gel in the shower. Never had spots/ acne etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Couldn't agree more. I just use pads and Micellar water for makeup removal, standard water and soap for washing and then Simple moisturiser. I'm oily and spot prone and this routine beats any expensive creams etc I've ever tried

Reactions: 1
She defo reads this ... I say she always has a filter then the next pic is ‘no filter’

Reactions: 7
She defo reads this ... I say she always has a filter then the next pic is ‘no filter’
The no filter pic looks like when you go into those photo booths in arcades and they draw you in a "Picasso" or whatever style. If her skin genuinely looks like that, she needs to see a doctor.

Reactions: 4
Same here - I use Johnson’s baby wipes to take my makeup off. I use clarins moisturiser once a week and I wash my face with shower gel in the shower. Never had spots/ acne etc 🤷‍♀️

Couldn't agree more. I just use pads and Micellar water for makeup removal, standard water and soap for washing and then Simple moisturiser. I'm oily and spot prone and this routine beats any expensive creams etc I've ever tried
Exactly, you do not need to spend hundreds of pounds on skin tools or products. You can get quality brands at a fraction of the price, and if you’ve got the budget to spend a bit more, research what your money is actually investing in, especially when it’s going on your face. Personally, I would never use a wipe, I always get a bad reaction, for me they don’t clean your face properly or get makeup off and it’s fact that they can be bad for your skin by stripping it. But if they work for you great, who is anyone to say otherwise. But don’t pretend that they’re the holy grail and can’t damage your skin long term, like the lumi can.

But ofc these twats won’t disclosure that because all they care about is ££££

Reactions: 2
Actually drives me mental when these people post their skin care routines or bloody lumi spas with filters on!!! What is the point?!! Of course your skin is going to look flawless.

EDIT- apologies just realised everyone else has been saying the same thing about filters! Hadn’t read it first! Was too furious haha

Reactions: 8
Exactly, you do not need to spend hundreds of pounds on skin tools or products. You can get quality brands at a fraction of the price, and if you’ve got the budget to spend a bit more, research what your money is actually investing in, especially when it’s going on your face. Personally, I would never use a wipe, I always get a bad reaction, for me they don’t clean your face properly or get makeup off and it’s fact that they can be bad for your skin by stripping it. But if they work for you great, who is anyone to say otherwise. But don’t pretend that they’re the holy grail and can’t damage your skin long term, like the lumi can.

But ofc these twats won’t disclosure that because all they care about is ££££
Oh 100%, I’d never sit on insta like here’s my Johnson’s baby wipe 😂 but I think I’ve worn makeup 5 times since Feb so I’m not using them daily. Although she seems to vibrate her face daily. What she also doesn’t realise is everyone has different skin types so telling everyone it’s amazing isn’t actually true!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do people really put toner on like that? WOW.

She doesn’t know what she’s doing at ALL, she can’t pronounce any of the brands she’s using and she uses filters on 99.9% of her tit. She copies Jamie G and any other “youtuber” and thinks she’s a bleeping guru now? Pathetic!

Reactions: 14
Do people really put toner on like that? WOW.

She doesn’t know what she’s doing at ALL, she can’t pronounce any of the brands she’s using and she uses filters on 99.9% of her tit. She copies Jamie G and any other “youtuber” and thinks she’s a bleeping guru now? Pathetic!
I had to skip past that story of her using that toner, I physically could not watch it :sick:

• Sick
Someone p

came here to post this!!!!
SURELY using that one probably the most sensitive part of your face isn’t safe.
anyone who spends that much rub some eyecream in needs their head looking at!!!!!!!
I know right!!! Her saying how she was so gutted people couldn't get it when it first came out so she was going to give people an extra discount, duck off!! It's annoyed me so much how she brazenly will sell this tat to her followers and then is acting like she's doing them a favour! 😡 I was thinking that too, it can't be safe to have something like that around your eyes! Greedy gutsy selfish Titters 😠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.