_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not stuffed to the brim? Half of that is a meal for one! That is a whopping portion.

Reactions: 5
That meal though. Fmllll. That is the exact reason I moved from slimming world to calorie counting.

Reactions: 6
I can only think that must be a mushy pea loaf or something it looks bleeping sliced 🤯 also gets right on my tits that she was gifted an actifry and calls it an actifryer

• Haha
Screenshot_20200829-214333_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but who needs that much food at one meal, "Free Food" or not, surely meals that size aren't going to keep her at her "size 12"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I was scrolling through insta next to my bf and we went past that meal, he stopped me and said ‘wtaf is that, the mushy peas looks like cement and it’s big enough for a family of 4’ how on earth does she eat that much in one meal it’s crazy??!

Have we all noticed how she is back on the slimming world hype after holiday? Like we all do after a holiday but if she is still a size 12 why is she not eating brownies like she normally does 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't get the mushy peas. Why do they look like that? I've been staring at that picture for ages and I just think it looks like dry chopped up pork or something. It's not even green!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 227086i

Hey hey,Long time lurker here but tonight this totally threw me..I honestly dont know how she claims to loose weight when she has portions like this? There is NOWAY she is a size 12!!!!!
This meal is at least 1,000 calories. Which is fine but also the same as a McDonald's meal. This is what I hate about slimming world. How is that meal free/low syn or whatever then you can have that same about of calories in a maccies but it is no allowed?

Reactions: 14
This meal is at least 1,000 calories. Which is fine but also the same as a McDonald's meal. This is what I hate about slimming world. How is that meal free/low syn or whatever then you can have that same about of calories in a maccies but it is no allowed?
Same reason as to why muller lights were “free” then suddenly weren’t, about making money. If Macdonald’s paid slimmingworld then slimmingworld would make some of their menu “free” items.

Reactions: 7
That meal could be cut down to a third. A normal plate would be one fish cake a portion of chips and either the side salad or a smaller portion of mushy peas. Wtf i hate slimming world cult

I follow slimming world and i have done for the past year,I managed to loose four stone in 8 months-Trying to maintain is HARD! But for me now its just a way of cooking and eating! But NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR have i had a portion size that big! Im actually shocked she isnt back at the weight she started at,She eats like an absolute animal. Im not one to talk about children,But if shes not careful that poor girl is going to have the same issues as she did!

Reactions: 13
This is the thing with slimming world ! ‘influencers like this post ridiculous meals and say they are allowed on slimming world completely ignoring everything slimming world actually teaches you about healthy eating. I follow slimming world and it works for me. It allows me to have my fave meals but also encourages me to cook from scratch and make healthier choices. I’ve never ever had a meal like this and think my SW consultants head would roll if I did.

• Heart
This is the thing with slimming world ! ‘influencers like this post ridiculous meals and say they are allowed on slimming world completely ignoring everything slimming world actually teaches you about healthy eating. I follow slimming world and it works for me. It allows me to have my fave meals but also encourages me to cook from scratch and make healthier choices. I’ve never ever had a meal like this and think my SW consultants head would roll if I did.
Honestly,My consultant would have a heart attack! Her eating habits are awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.