_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason you aren’t very active Brittany is that you really are as boring as duck & also you know we’ve all found out what your partnaaaarrr is really like & for you to actually know we know are just brush it under the table makes you as bad as him 😡😡 ps hope he has a lovely day Back at work Tomo 😝

Reactions: 10
I don't care how nice she can be to her friends and family, she is willing raising a child with a man who is openly racist, homophobic and a serial cheat.
She is exposing her child to that.

That is a toxic environment and it is entirely her fault that Betsy is around it. Chances are history will repeat itself and Betsy will end up with a man who doesn't respect her, treats her awfully and is scum.

All of that makes her a crap person. She'd rather be with him because it's easier than being alone. It's not like she wouldn't have support, she seems to have a fabulous support system in her family and friends.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t want your comments people, she just wants your money. Hashtag AD!

She’s very keen to stand by her man isn’t she? Must have very very low self esteem. He compliments her every day and it “chocks” her up - mega lol!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
HAHA she’s deleted her story kicking off at the “saddos”. The terrible grammar in the story was PAINFUL.

ALSO how is posting 322577755 stories, a load of the same photos and shilling a face fucker machine being inactive? Get in the skip!

Reactions: 5
HAHA she’s deleted her story kicking off at the “saddos”. The terrible grammar in the story was PAINFUL.

ALSO how is posting 322577755 stories, a load of the same photos and shilling a face fucker machine being inactive? Get in the skip!
duck I missed it!!! What did she put?! Has anyone got a screen shot?

She deleted the story of her and Betsy with the filter on

Reactions: 7
Also another point..if you don’t want anyone commenting on the safety of your child..don’t plaster her over social media to over the 100,000 people titters

Reactions: 24
What makes me laugh (other than the appalling grammar) is the fact that she’s said this person had sent snotty messages before (her words) and that she has some absolutely(!) weirdos follow her... so why not block the first time you notice a ‘snotty’ message from them?!? I guess she just doesn’t want to voluntarily loose followers and loves the drama!

Reactions: 11
I messaged GB gifts and dunk cookies
She cringed me out so badly with dunk cookies. I love that brand and it’s hard enough to order a box as it is. I noticed her starting to comment on all of the photos ages ago saying ‘omg 🤤🤤🤤🤤’ trying to worm her way in to getting gifted boxes lol. Just pay like everyone else Begney

Reactions: 8
She cringed me out so badly with dunk cookies. I love that brand and it’s hard enough to order a box as it is. I noticed her starting to comment on all of the photos ages ago saying ‘omg 🤤🤤🤤🤤’ trying to worm her way in to getting gifted boxes lol. Just pay like everyone else Begney
She does it to everyone she’s a professional beg I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.