_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im starting to feel a bit bad for brittany , just because he seems to be such a scumbag , I think he must have made her feel rubbish about herself after cheating on her with at least 2 peole we have heard about on here - dog breeder woman and then graveyard one .
She is scamming people with her pyramid scheme vibrator. I do not feel sorry for her at all, I feel sorry for the innocent people who don’t get that she is part of an MLM as she doesn’t make that clear

Reactions: 23
She is scamming people with her pyramid scheme vibrator. I do not feel sorry for her at all, I feel sorry for the innocent people who don’t get that she is part of an MLM as she doesn’t make that clear
I am very anti MLM, however Brit isn’t scamming people if they are just buying it. It’s the people that are recruited that are scammed.

Reactions: 2
I am very anti MLM, however Brit isn’t scamming people if they are just buying it. It’s the people that are recruited that are scammed.
You think buying something that costs £25 in TKMaxx that she charges people £200 for isn’t scamming? It does nothing to your skin what they describe it can’t open and shut your pores and don’t get me started on the face mask 😂

Reactions: 14
You think buying something that costs £25 in TKMaxx that she charges people £200 for isn’t scamming? It does nothing to your skin what they describe it can’t open and shut your pores and don’t get me started on the face mask 😂
As an example that’s what TXMaxx does always with all products 😂 I know wish you mean but it’s peoples choice where to buy things. I mean her selling the item isn’t scamming. Loads of places have inflated prices unless you shop around.

Edited to add: that’s the last I’ll say on the matter as it’s detailing and that wasn’t my intention. There is actually an MLM thread here somewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Funny that she never shows her face without a filter as it will show how bad her skin actually is and the lumi and mask have done bugger all

Reactions: 7
I have to disagree. It is a scam. She never posts that she is part of an MLM and never even uses the name Nuskin. There are lots of posts elsewhere of her reaching her ‘targets’ which she never posts on her own Instagram. It is devious and misleading as the way she ‘promotes’ these items is by trying to sell them as a ‘friend’ who wants to share a product with you that she has been using when in actual fact she is making a lot of money out of potentially vulnerable people by not being open.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely agree that the lumi tit is a scam and she should be honest about why she is doing it , just feel bad for her being stuck with a racist scumbag for a paaaaartner

Reactions: 8
Definitely agree that the lumi tit is a scam and she should be honest about why she is doing it , just feel bad for her being stuck with a racist scumbag for a paaaaartner
I feel bad she has been cheated on as its an awful thing to have happen. Its beyond humilating and she doesn't deserve that. I also don't feel bad as she keeps forgiving him. She also knows what he is like and doesn't care. It makes me question whether she just isn't openly racist, homophobic and anti-semitic. Despite love and him being betsys father, why would you stay with a man who has values like that?

Reactions: 9
I feel bad she has been cheated on as its an awful thing to have happen. Its beyond humilating and she doesn't deserve that. I also don't feel bad as she keeps forgiving him. She also knows what he is like and doesn't care. It makes me question whether she just isn't openly racist, homophobic and anti-semitic. Despite love and him being betsys father, why would you stay with a man who has values like that?
I think before she started becoming an INFluEnceR he was clearly the one bringing in the money. She worked about 5 hours at the nail salon so that was probably why. I don’t have kids but I can imagine having the financial worry of raising a child would outweigh leaving your tit partnerrrrrr. Someone mentioned on here she’s never had anyone else either so maybe he’s knocked her confidence. She clearly got a boob job to please him which says everything

Reactions: 7
I think before she started becoming an INFluEnceR he was clearly the one bringing in the money. She worked about 5 hours at the nail salon so that was probably why. I don’t have kids but I can imagine having the financial worry of raising a child would outweigh leaving your tit partnerrrrrr. Someone mentioned on here she’s never had anyone else either so maybe he’s knocked her confidence. She clearly got a boob job to please him which says everything
Who started losing weight first her or him?

She really is in a tit situation. I agree the cheating has completely destroyed her confidence. I bet he has little digs at her all the time. He is total scum!

As someone who’s personally knows her she always wanted a boob job. She didn’t do it for him. She’s been with Sean off and on since high school. She use to text him all the time in classes. I think she had a small thing with his friend josh but that was at school. I think she had really low self esteem after Betsy and piled on the weight. I’m happy for her that she’s become a healthier person but the fakeness of her insta life is what gets to me. If you bumped into her into town she’s so shy and always was. It’s only a good thing to not rely on someone else for money and security. Despite her not being transparent/honest about her size And her NuSkin I’d say she’s worth 10 of Sean. You also have to factor in having a child and the upset it brings to leave & she never would she’s always been infatuated with him even as a teen. He’s the one punching and he knows it. Brittany actually has a really nice personality which is what he friends/family see. Instagram is purely for business/ money she’s just not honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If I found out my partner was racist or hated people for their religion or came home with a bleeping 88 tattoo I would kick him to the kerb and be very loud about not supporting his views. If she stays with him after knowing this she is just as bad or has the same views. How can you bring up a child like that?

As someone who’s personally knows her she always wanted a boob job. She didn’t do it for him. She’s been with Sean off and on since high school. She use to text him all the time in classes. I think she had a small thing with his friend josh but that was at school. I think she had really low self esteem after Betsy and piled on the weight. I’m happy for her that she’s become a healthier person but the fakeness of her insta life is what gets to me. If you bumped into her into town she’s so shy and always was. It’s only a good thing to not rely on someone else for money and security. Despite her not being transparent/honest about her size And her NuSkin I’d say she’s worth 10 of Sean. You also have to factor in having a child and the upset it brings to leave & she never would she’s always been infatuated with him even as a teen. He’s the one punching and he knows it. Brittany actually has a really nice personality which is what he friends/family see. Instagram is purely for business/ money she’s just not honest about it.
Oh I 100% believe this. I used to really like her before she started flogging face vibrators and she was my favourite instagrammer apart from emiliewaffles. I think she’s trying to keep up with the influencer fake personality that Sean absolutely loves to please him and it’s a shame. She needs rid of him 100%

Reactions: 14
Felt a bit mean on her on her newest story... her and Betsy playing with a filter and she goes to put it on “daddy” (Sean) and he just gets out the car

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.