_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who struggled from a young kid being overweight you’d think she’d be doing better with a child of her own. Break the cycle before your kids in high school.

Also... not a 12. She looks like same size as her sister.
Wait where are those photos from!? 😬

Reactions: 4
Don’t want to sound boring but I think it’s really inappropriate for people on here to comment on betsy’s weight..... shes only a young girl - all kids go through a puppy fat stage! And it’s not her fault her mum puts her out there on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Don’t want to sound boring but I think it’s really inappropriate for people on here to comment on betsy’s weight..... shes only a young girl - all kids go through a puppy fat stage! And it’s not her fault her mum puts her out there on social media.
I said this and got a warning from tattle 😂

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just an observation, and people are just showing concern, rightly so in my opinion. If it’s in your genes it’s sometimes inevitable sadly, as I well know 😩 hopefully they are doing as much as they can to stop her going the same way as Brittany.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just an observation, and people are just showing concern, rightly so in my opinion. If it’s in your genes it’s sometimes inevitable sadly, as I well know 😩 hopefully they are doing as much as they can to stop her going the same way as Brittany.
I think she looks absolutely fine. She’s just a kid. I see a lot worse kids round my area and you do see her eat fruit/ veg etc

Reactions: 5
I think she looks absolutely fine. She’s just a kid. I see a lot worse kids round my area and you do see her eat fruit/ veg etc
I think Betsy is fine I actually feel sorry for her having begs as mother and that thing as a father

So Lauren is out with ''Tilly''s mum?! Weird
I don’t find it weird that she’s out with Tilly’s mum as I think they’ve known each other since they were about 3 so they’re bound to be close, but I do find it weird that her mum didn’t go down with Tilly and Nazi and stay with them as opposed to going with Lauren and her boyfriend lol. Maybe the mum doesn’t like Sean either 😂

Im starting to feel a bit bad for brittany , just because he seems to be such a scumbag , I think he must have made her feel rubbish about herself after cheating on her with at least 2 peole we have heard about on here - dog breeder woman and then graveyard one .

Reactions: 8
Im starting to feel a bit bad for brittany , just because he seems to be such a scumbag , I think he must have made her feel rubbish about herself after cheating on her with at least 2 peole we have heard about on here - dog breeder woman and then graveyard one .
Nobody ever knows what goes on behind closed doors when the camera isn’t rolling

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.