_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live local to these two. At one point Shaun was training to be a tattoo artist, then got caught sleeping with one of Britneys friends.... wait for it.... in a graveyard!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I live local to these two. At one point Shaun was training to be a tattoo artist, then got caught sleeping with one of Britneys friends.... wait for it.... in a graveyard!!
Why do I not find this more surprising? Imagine being titters in public afterwards. 'Oh thats the girls whose boyfriend was in the graveyard!' 😬

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her, her self esteem must be on the floor to stick with a guy like that who humiliates her and looks like the Churchill dog

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t feel bad for her, seems he’s cheated a few times now and she’s putting up with it.
She should be getting rid to show Betsy you don’t let men treat you that way not taking him back and acting happy families. She’s letting him get away with it so he’ll continue to do whatever he pleases. It is so sad how Betsy is likely to turn out from her pig of a father, attention seeking mother and a life sprawled all over the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can back this up... I know for a fact he has slept with someone in a graveyard!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.