_beingbrittany #6 kitten heels and manly meals, how much is she making with Lumi deals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me i have dreamt that she’s just used that on her mums hands🤯
Real life 😂 However she waved her magic filter on those before and afters. Her mums hands are in focus on the before, but magically blurred on the after (her dress is in focus instead!)

Reactions: 6
These are just as good and a fraction of the price. It’s a band wagon when ‘influencers’ (I say that loosely) promote these items and products just for people to be noticed. I wouldn’t dream of spending that amount on something for someone I don’t know to make instant profit. It’s ridiculous how much they are marked up. But then you must be an idiot not to realise that’s why they have a mark up

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why doesnt she advertise any of her nuskin tit on her grid...? Embarrassed? She should be.
she doesn’t want to make it too obvious she’s a pyramid scheme bleep. I think she thinks she’s clever as she doesn’t ever mention what she does, just that she’s ‘working from home’ just another way to try and lure in the idiots and the vulnerable! She’s vile

Reactions: 6
she doesn’t want to make it too obvious she’s a pyramid scheme bleep. I think she thinks she’s clever as she doesn’t ever mention what she does, just that she’s ‘working from home’ just another way to try and lure in the idiots and the vulnerable! She’s vile
Yes you could start following her without realising if you hadn’t watched her stories. I can’t stand an MLM they make me so angry.

Reactions: 3
These are just as good and a fraction of the price. It’s a band wagon when ‘influencers’ (I say that loosely) promote these items and products just for people to be noticed. I wouldn’t dream of spending that amount on something for someone I don’t know to make instant profit. It’s ridiculous how much they are marked up. But then you must be an idiot not to realise that’s why they have a mark up
THEY ARE IDENTICAL! They even do a blue one. Surely they are buying them and reselling them??? That’s awful!

Reactions: 2
I followed her purely for slimming world and her account literally has nothing of that anymore. She never posts her food on her grid!!!
I followed her for this too and I think she changed her name so she could get away with all the brand deals etc and gifted cakes lol

Reactions: 5
I followed her purely for slimming world and her account literally has nothing of that anymore. She never posts her food on her grid!!!
I’ve actually only just really noticed this! Went on to her page for ideas and couldn’t find any! She also doesn’t post weight updates anymore... and I know what everyone says but I just think it’s crazy how her page has changed! And I agree with the junk food posts. I, and probably many others, follow as we’re trying to lose weight and Her page is just chocolate and crap Food 24/7..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.