_beingbrittany #6 kitten heels and manly meals, how much is she making with Lumi deals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction is the BMW is on finance but his mother paid a nice deposit for them as she helped his sister out. So with help I think it's a reasonable car to own as they are reliable and he did get a family friendly model to be fair to him. Like if they were being excessively showy (which they usually are) they'd have gone for a sportier model.
That saying. Anyone wanna know what his insurance is after not seeing him with a car all this time I can't imagine he's built up years of no claims etc...
we’ve got a one series. Never again! It’s a nice car but not family friendly atall! Can’t wait to get a new one!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: taking their #gifted car for a spin, will Titter’s ‘SIZE 12’ arse fit in?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
we’ve got a one series. Never again! It’s a nice car but not family friendly atall! Can’t wait to get a new one!
That’s what I have too! We don’t have children yet but are about to start trying and we’ve already said as soon as it happens the cars gone 😂

She needs to calm the duck down with the filters Cornwall is not that blue at the moment you lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to calm the duck down with the filters Cornwall is not that blue at the moment you lying twit.
I thought exactly that 😂😂 I have a family member who lives there, right by the sea & it doesn’t look like that atm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.