_beingbrittany #6 kitten heels and manly meals, how much is she making with Lumi deals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very quiet today, may be she didn't get as many messages as she wanted too after her self hatred stories yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely of topic but does it really annoy anyone else the way she says ‘parsley’ she says it like ‘parrrrrzzzzzleeyyyyyy’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Completely of topic but does it really annoy anyone else the way she says ‘parsley’ she says it like ‘parrrrrzzzzzleeyyyyyy’ 😂😂😂
So annoying! Shes so thick. She calls 'It cosmetics' Is cosmetics. Shes just pure lazy and cant be bothered spell checking or reading properly. Lasnage is my faaaaaaaaave though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My new favourite is her add for that readly app or whatever it is, and she couldn't even be bothered to spell check the word TRIAL as in free trial. According to Brit you get a free trail🥴she makes my head hurt daily. Imagine how annoyed the company would be the fact she can't even spell their ad correctly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thought the whole point of ‘ads’ were that the product is tried and tested and you love it thats why she is promoting it. She is talking about it as if she is being paid to do which obvs she is but surely thats not what the company want. All them spelling mistakes too?!?!

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise there was a part 2 to the ad! Free trail on offer again 😂she is so illiterate like come on you're getting paid to promote this have the decency to spell check ffs!!

Also why does she need such expensive masks?? I've just bought 10 handmade ones from a local girl for £15🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The grammar on the ad, so illiterate! These companies are as thick as she is for paying someone as illiterate as her to advertise for them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.