Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion Brittany - A pandemic won't stop her beggings, how does she fit her arse into a size 12 leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
If size & labels don’t matter why oh why titters do you have to tell us at every given opportunity that your wearing/bought/ordered a size 12?! 🥴

New thread title suggestion.
I’m a size 12

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gobbylurker

Yep he really was mowing the lawn at after 9 at night with no regard for his neighbours. And she really was filming it rather than telling him to stop. Utter cocks, the pair of them. He's there flexing his muscles, all cock sure of himself and proud of being a total disrespectful twat but in reality he's 4ft 1 and can barely see over the lawn mower handle. Absolute 🛎 🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blackgoombah

I know why she went into Leicester she's defo trying to track down her slimy boyf that's ' gone out for the day ' . I'll never be forget when 'flannels ' First opened in Leicester and i was going upstairs and Sean was coming down and we walked past each other on the stairs and I saw the shit drop in his pants because I caught him red handed hand and hand with another one of his side chicks and he just looked me dead in the eye ... Not the first time he's been caught red handed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

poohwooh17

I follow slimming world, I assume a lot of people on this thread did/ have for them to follow Brittany, so please think before you post that people are stupid for following the plan. I started SW when I was uneducated about food, nutrition etc, I needed a plan and the accountability. I lost 5 and a half stone in a year, and I have maintained for 8 months now. Certain things on slimming work are daft (tweaks, synned fruit etc etc) but for people who are desperate, unhealthy and uneducated it does work! However, I struggled to lose weight for the first couple of months after following the slimming world ‘influencers’ on Instagram- they made me think I needed spice kits, waffles for breakfast and should have quark 6 times a day. They made me think that free food was free and I should pile it up! They had #gifted trips and brownies and look at them still losing weight so why couldn’t I do it too! I have to say Brittany was the worst for all of this, and that was last year, and I have to say she is getting worse, and by that I mean more unhealthy and toxic with every post. Aside from the parenting and relationship gossip, she is a food account- she is genuinely going to make impressionable people think that they should lose weight doing what she does, and I think will end up giving them a serious case of body dysmorphia which she so clearly has. As I said before the SW plan does have its flaws, but it’s toxic people like Brittany that want to be famous and making a living by sitting on their arses and eating brownies that are more dangerous to impressionable people than thinking there are ‘syns’ in fruit. Anyone with common sense will eventually work out that it’s all about the balance of calories and nutrition rather than good food and bad food, however when Brit is shoving this unhealthy weightloss culture standard and dress size obsession agenda down peoples throats who are already probably insecure, that is dangerous. She is the least influential and inspirational person I have ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

poohwooh17

‘Guys I just wanted to pop on and show you our new BMW. I’ve had to put AD-Gifted Product because it was paid for by my N*zi boyfriend’s parents. We’re driving a size 12 incase you’re wondering’ ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32

alxcru

"I'll never get used to being a size 12" it's a good job you're not then isn't it m8

also, anyone else notice how she's trying harder n harder to be like Jamie w every story? it's making me want to vom

• Haha
Reactions: 29

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
new thread suggestion:

_beingkittany: i'm a size 12, fake louis on my shelf, beach glow filter on myself

it's not perfect but feel like we can build on it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With Seans parents just paying for his sister to do a crash course and bought her a car I wonder if they are doing the same for Sean?
Had to laugh at him walking to passenger side though... made me think of the TLC song no scrubs... hanging out the passengers side of your best friends ride... quite a fitting song really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

dandan96

‘The loudest boos come from the cheapest seats’ at least our seats aren’t gifted!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25