_beingbrittany #6 kitten heels and manly meals, how much is she making with Lumi deals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who's account got big because she Followed Slimming World, and who probably has a lot of Slimming World members following her, she doesn't half promote a lot of junk food.

Reactions: 9
For someone who's account got big because she Followed Slimming World, and who probably has a lot of Slimming World members following her, she doesn't half promote a lot of junk food.
She is probably the unhealthiest person I have ever seen on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
I followed her purely for slimming world and her account literally has nothing of that anymore. She never posts her food on her grid!!!

Reactions: 7
Who remembers this Chemical peel that gets rid of your layers 😂 what happened?! Price too ridiculous...
Peoples faces probably burnt off. None of them when advertising warned people to wear spf!! None! I even messaged One of them and asked why they weren’t telling followers that they must wear a high SPF after using it. They don’t know the first thing about skincare. Nothing! They could at least do some research 🤬

Reactions: 4
Do we know how much a lumi costs? I feel like there's constant advertising but you never see the cost which makes me think its crazy money!

Reactions: 2
Why doesnt she advertise any of her nuskin tit on her grid...? Embarrassed? She should be.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.