_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing though that so many people thought of her as soon as they heard about the squeezy cheese 😂😂😂 that's your reputation. A squeezy cheese influencer #goals
I saw it on Facebook and she was my first thought 🤣 I haven’t touched the stuff since I stopped doing SW.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread idea: Brittany the influencer of squeezy cheese, start declaring your ads PLEASE! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A can of mushy peas 180 calories plus a beef stock pot of 50 cals - syn free and 230 calories. A portion of bisto gravy, roughly 30 cals and 1.5 syns... go figure.

my boyfriend has always said SW is designed to keep people losing 0.5/1lb a week so they get your money for longer and it’s SO true. Most people can lose 2-5lbs a week with a calorie deficit from calorie counting.
Please do not promote 5lb a week as an aim or consistently achievable.
Most people will have big losses when they start, if they have a lot to lose, but 5lbs per week is not achievable or maintainable otherwise.
That is a calorie deficit of 17500 a week, or 2500 a day, which promotes an incredibly low calorie diet for most people.

Reactions: 12
Might start uploading videos of brushing my teeth every evening just to show how good my tooth brush is...🤪

Reactions: 1
She has literally just shown what make up shes wearing today and it totals £250... £250 worth of slap just to show you how good her £180 face brush is at taking it off. Can I just add she swears by £1 poundland eyeliner to top off her look 🤣 ALSO the primer and foundation have 'filter' in the names of them yet she still needs to use a filter on her stories 🤔 Skincare regime must really be working out for you hun. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw her shopping today, she looked very pretty but she’s not a size 12

Reactions: 3
I’d be well sceptical about letting her look after my puppy after she killed the last one 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.