_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is different but I’ve never lost less than 2lb in a week unless I’ve not followed the plan 100%.

It’s a good way to lose weight but I don’t think it’s sustainable and has given a lot of people bad relationships with food.
Oh 100%, if you follow the plan without tweaks it’s a very healthy diet, the tweaks just make no sense at all! (I’m also following just without tweaks)

Reactions: 2
I follow sw to be fair without tweaks, i just syn and if iv used my 15, i just go over them by 1 or 2, for real gravy etc. Last week i lost 7lb by basic easy plan, no tweaks needed or beans or peas for bleeping gravey 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Those stories of her with that Lumi have really got my back up. That filter is ridiculous with that blush on it she needs to stop using it. The ‘cloth’ is a make up eraser and she damn well knows it is too. She doesn’t want to say the name because she doesn’t want people to buy them. The make up eraser isn’t to cleanse your face with its a eco friendly face wipe. Anyone who's anyone knows a face wipe doesn’t remove all your makeup. So she’s basically spent about £20 for a make up eraser to bash it compared to the lumi. They are entirely different products?!?!? You can’t compare them. It’s like comparing a toothbrush to a hair brush they have different purposes. How she talks about that Lumi is so matter of fact how would she know nothing else cleans your pores as well as that she’s never tried another brand because she won’t make the money from it. How she talks is something else ‘dampend’ isn’t a word either. Honestly she does not stop.

Reactions: 12
Those stories of her with that Lumi have really got my back up. That filter is ridiculous with that blush on it she needs to stop using it. The ‘cloth’ is a make up eraser and she damn well knows it is too. She doesn’t want to say the name because she doesn’t want people to buy them. The make up eraser isn’t to cleanse your face with its a eco friendly face wipe. Anyone who's anyone knows a face wipe doesn’t remove all your makeup. So she’s basically spent about £20 for a make up eraser to bash it compared to the lumi. They are entirely different products?!?!? You can’t compare them. It’s like comparing a toothbrush to a hair brush they have different purposes. How she talks about that Lumi is so matter of fact how would she know nothing else cleans your pores as well as that she’s never tried another brand because she won’t make the money from it. How she talks is something else ‘dampend’ isn’t a word either. Honestly she does not stop.
Let’s not forget she will use it, “not wear make up” and then use it again. And there’s still dirt coming off her face. She’s a lying bellend.

Reactions: 6
I am now fully convinced she puts makeup onto the lumi to make it look more effective- notice how it’s always a cut in her story you never see her lumi her whole face and then show the head straight away. Also should she not be putting AD either at the beginning of the story or on every frame? It’s shady putting it at the end as she hopes that people will have decided to buy by then IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am now fully convinced she puts makeup onto the lumi to make it look more effective- notice how it’s always a cut in her story you never see her lumi her whole face and then show the head straight away. Also should she not be putting AD either at the beginning of the story or on every frame? It’s shady putting it at the end as she hopes that people will have decided to buy by then IMO
I wondered if she does that too

Reactions: 3
She’s been so bitchy on her stories today if you don’t want messages switch them off your stories!!!!!! If you’re fed up of being an ‘influencer’ delete and move on otherwise take the free tit with the messages she’s such an hole

Reactions: 8
She’s been so bitchy on her stories today if you don’t want messages switch them off your stories!!!!!! If you’re fed up of being an ‘influencer’ delete and move on otherwise take the free tit with the messages she’s such an hole
Just came on to say this! Can’t be arsed with your customers today Brit?
3846A2BB-195B-4C3B-AAC3-943256009ED7.jpeg
8BDB0CF9-30BA-4A63-B444-38ABB1C5DAEB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She uses the beach filter which gives you a tan while showing the removal of make up and using the lumi so she defo doesnt remove all of the foundation just for effect! Just a big load of bullshit. I'd like to know how many she actually sells though!

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing though that so many people thought of her as soon as they heard about the squeezy cheese 😂😂😂 that's your reputation. A squeezy cheese influencer #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.