_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says if she is gifted things or doesn’t like things she doesn’t post about them. Yet she is posting those absolutely disgusting slippers. She CANNOT genuinely like them🤢
Am I the only one who absolutely loves the slippers? 😂

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who absolutely loves the slippers? 😂
No I love them because my feet are always cold. The company just annoys me because they gift them out to all the begs. I’m fuming she’s been gifted them Beggy cow

A798F409-F0ED-4E2B-A8EC-4D26799DC400.png

Oh wait.. you mean actually being a parent and doing what parents do while eating tea..

Reactions: 10
No I love them because my feet are always cold. The company just annoys me because they gift them out to all the begs. I’m fuming she’s been gifted them Beggy cow
I love them too but no way am I buying them now. Tbh I always go to York outlet And get ugg slippers for a similar price. My last paid lasted 7 years so worth the money

When they tag the companies they know EXACTLY what they’re doing. It’s infuriating as duck.

Selling her boots and other tit she got in the sale after wearing them/gushing over them on her stories. Begging for discount codes for ASOS. Eating gifted food on her stories. Walking around in them rank Balenciaga trainers that cost an arm and a leg. Free weekends away. Fake jugs. Lip filler. Seasonings. Princess Planning paper pushing. Not declaring ads for the bleeping lumi bleep brush pushing.

“Buys” a Tefal actifry for 100 quid just like that, then tags them and is gifted one less than a week later? Gives the one she “bought” away? But... is selling her worn cankle boots? Makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

I can’t believe the way they move about like bastard royalty. How do they do it and not feel bad about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She said they contacted her to send it after she ordered hers. So instead of saying that’s so kind of you but I have already ordered a new one she accepts. Beg 😣

Reactions: 9
When they tag the companies they know EXACTLY what they’re doing. It’s infuriating as duck.

Selling her boots and other tit she got in the sale after wearing them/gushing over them on her stories. Begging for discount codes for ASOS. Eating gifted food on her stories. Walking around in them rank Balenciaga trainers that cost an arm and a leg. Free weekends away. Fake jugs. Lip filler. Seasonings. Princess Planning paper pushing. Not declaring ads for the bleeping lumi bleep brush pushing.

“Buys” a Tefal actifry for 100 quid just like that, then tags them and is gifted one less than a week later? Gives the one she “bought” away? But... is selling her worn cankle boots? Makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

I can’t believe the way they move about like bastard royalty. How do they do it and not feel bad about it?
100% agree with this. She had zero intention of buying one. She screen shop the payment on purpose so it would look like she ordered it, however we all know she has just got her money back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.