_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she posts a picture of a manky looking frying pan when a lot of the bigger influencers have been gifted swan cooking pans lately 🙄 #alwaysontheslybeg

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion “Jamie Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, the gifted brownies you need to resist”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
New thread title suggestion “Jamie Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, the gifted brownies you need to resist”
if this doesn’t win next thread, I’m leaving tattle. This is amazing

Someone tell her that the bottom of her Yorkshire puddings are raw please 🤢🤦🏽‍♀️
well saying Harry never shared them with his followers. Disgusting. Notice she behaved on her portion size, the pig 🐷

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Watching Sean's stories and the chewing gum....THE bleeping CHEWING GUM! I could literally punch my phone. It's so ignorant. The pair of them are well bleeping suited. Pair of ignorant twats.

Reactions: 6
Watching Sean's stories and the chewing gum....THE bleeping CHEWING GUM! I could literally punch my phone. It's so ignorant. The pair of them are well bleeping suited. Pair of ignorant twats.
It’s so infuriating! It’s like watching a washing machine go round

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.