_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think those rainbow marshmallows look gross? That blue and green one looks mouldy in her hot chocolate 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone think those rainbow marshmallows look gross? That blue and green one looks mouldy in her hot chocolate 🤢
She'd drop a fresh steaming dog tit on the top of her hot chocolate if it was (Not and never is hashtag) gifted. Then proceed to tell people how unreal it was 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has only just started eating better because the beggy git can’t go to invited restaurants every god damn day! She’s very clever, I’d say she’s very manipulative because she knows exactly what she’s doing with her account and kudos to her because it’s working.
She makes out she’s a girls girl but you know from previous posts she isn’t. She know longer calls people out like she used to do because she knows it doesn’t look good.
I believe her fella is with her because of Betsy and her alone. The minute she’s old enough he’ll be off.
I wouldn’t be surprised if his away days at Everton are to see girls.
I deleted him as he’s a creep. Wasn’t directly saying stuff but the innuendo was there.... stuff you can’t screen shot.
Has he ever privately messaged you? Or know if he had privately messaged anyone else on this thread? Would he interesting to know!

I’m doing SW and I’m sorry but if a “small business”
offered to send me free sweets I would say thank you but no thank you, duck off, can’t you see I’m a fat fucker trying to lose weight? A bloody great big marshmallow every night isn’t necessary. And yes, they look gross - the colours! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen in her princess planning journaaaal last night that she wrote posh broccoli when she had tender stem? 😂😂 what a wally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says ‘don’t ask why I have asparagus for breakfast’ ..... who has spaghetti hoops for their breakfast🙄?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

OMFG did she even go to school ????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

OMFG did she even go to school ????
Haven’t seen your name about on here for ages @StrawberryCream 👀 hope your okay! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.