_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean’s stories have wound me right up over the last day or so 😡 Is he being a super twit or is it just me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Her shopping list spelling was horrific. Maybe she is dyslexic who knows. No bleeping excuse for saying "oven it" though 😭

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see someone called her up on her weight gain recently on one of her pictures and Brittany said she was 12 and a half stone. Although further down the comments she said she doesn’t own scales. She’s constantly lying and she’s definitely way over target!

Hi can i ask why you start new threads and not stay on the old one if its still there im still learning about tattle thankyou

Thread suggestion:

_beingbrittany #5 - Brownie this, blondie that, Sean chews his gum like a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.