_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably killed the dog by over walking it. I have a bulldog I can take her the two streets around my house then that’s it she’s knackered. They can’t cope with it bless them.

And here she is beggy Brit with them bleeping brownies. “I talk to her a lot”
You’re like fricking Big Issue ...bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate the way she says “ohhhhhhhh maaaaaaaa goooooooodddddddd” whenever she gets a brownie package

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This idiot doesn't even do her research about the companies she begs for free gifts from... 'she knows I'm not as keen on brownies so sent me blondies', errrrr witch the company doesn't even sell brownies, they only do bleeping blondies you narcissistic prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get how she can eat all that food and all the brownies and crap food she eats /gets and not pile on the weight? Unless it’s all for the gram
She is piling it back on haha scroll down her feed and you can tell. Or she edited the duck out of them.

This idiot doesn't even do her research about the companies she begs for free gifts from... 'she knows I'm not as keen on brownies so sent me blondies', errrrr witch the company doesn't even sell brownies, they only do bleeping blondies you narcissistic prick.
She is so so dumb it hurts. I am badly dyslexic but her spelling and speech like 'oven it' is pure laziness on her part.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
angles. If you see her in her blogs stories etc when she ain’t posing you can see she’s gaining the pounds WHICH there is nothing wrong about that. But be honest hey?

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if it’s just me but it makes me sick the amount of brownies/junk food she gets sent to her!! Pretty much walking her daughter down the same path she is on 🐷

Reactions: 10
I couldn't agree more, it also annoys me that these companies just keep sending stuff... She has SO many of these delivery from SO many companies, it's beyond greedy that she accepts it all!!!

Reactions: 5
I couldn't agree more, it also annoys me that these companies just keep sending stuff... She has SO many of these delivery from SO many companies, it's beyond greedy that she accepts it all!!!
Exactly! Fair enough now and again but it’s weekly! Surely she doesn’t just have a freezer full of frozen brownies? Who eating them all?

I’m so glad she took the sw out of her name because she is just ridiculous. There’s no way she’s still a target member either, by looking at recent photos to photos when she hit target she has piled on the weight in her face

oh jesus christ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I knew as soon as I saw Jamie’s photos and stories of this that Beggo would be straight on it. UGH, absolute bleeping cringefest!!!

Also, I reckon she just sends her address and a covering beg letter to all these small business food company type accounts for the freebies. She shouts out pretty much everything she gets and I don’t doubt her sheep twats will spend their cash on her recommendations. Considering the amount of idiots buying that facemask trash.

Now gifted sweets from Hannah & Amy 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure if you cut her In half sugar would just spill out
Oh for fucks sake she actually has the cheek to say 'if you'rE looking to support a small business I highly recommend these' Brit love it doesn't count the same if you don't actually BUY from them yourself you massive beg🙄

Reactions: 10
she just makes me angry. like I also lost substantial amount of weight slimming world. I didnt do a journey on Instagram about it because it was a personal thing and I felt embarrassed I had that much weight to lose. I've now relaxed how strict I am with my food and drink because its unhealthy. slimmibg world messes your head up. I have maintained for a while now. I eat healthy but also enjoy a few bottles of wine in the week. she binges and doesn't eat properly. the amount she puts on her plate is insane. unfortunately slimming world teach you that you can have as much free food as you want but people think it doesn't have calories. she has obviously put weight on as she doesn't have a healthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 7
Another day, another gift.. It's okay though cause its supporting small businesses 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.