_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me please why I can't see her stories anymore? 🤔 has she blocked me in some way?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really thinks she is Jamie G doesn’t she. Honestly makes me cringe.
She does realise that no ‘real’ influencer would actually want any relation with her doesn’t she. Most of the ‘work’ Tittany does is with brands that thrive off micro influencers and anyone would see she is part of Nu Skin and run a mile. She is such a beg makes my skin CRAWL.

• Haha
She does realise that no ‘real’ influencer would actually want any relation with her doesn’t she. Most of the ‘work’ Tittany does is with brands that thrive off micro influencers and anyone would see she is part of Nu Skin and run a mile. She is such a beg makes my skin CRAWL.
I posted this before but posting it again https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47281683

"Influencer. Ugh. That word gives me the boak," she says.

"It's almost like it's manipulative - manipulating people into buying things. I don't do that.

"I'm not a good liar."

"I won't work with things I don't believe in. I won't promote it unless I like it.

"My subscribers are my wee internet family and I'm really proud of what we have built on telling the truth."

As much as Jamie does do Ads she actually has a talent and I don't believe she just flogs any old tit like someone else. Also can't imagine her ever being apart of a pyramid scheme.

Jamie must HATE Brittany if she ever looked at her profile. Lets face it Titters she probably has and hasn't followed you so take the hint.

• Heart
I posted this before but posting it again https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47281683

"Influencer. Ugh. That word gives me the boak," she says.

"It's almost like it's manipulative - manipulating people into buying things. I don't do that.

"I'm not a good liar."

"I won't work with things I don't believe in. I won't promote it unless I like it.

"My subscribers are my wee internet family and I'm really proud of what we have built on telling the truth."

As much as Jamie does do Ads she actually has a talent and I don't believe she just flogs any old tit like someone else. Also can't imagine her ever being apart of a pyramid scheme.

Jamie must HATE Brittany if she ever looked at her profile. Lets face it Titters she probably has and hasn't followed you so take the hint.
Preach sis. There is no way she would follow her 😂😂

''Oh God I hope someone doesnt see me on our walk in my joggers and sandals'' 🙊...(her whole area on lockdown with no one out)

Posts a picture of said joggers to 113k followers

Riiiiiiight Tilly I hope you dont get seen too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they ever eat with their child? I support having a meal to themselves but they never seem to eat with her unless they're out.
yeah has she ever said before why they do this? Surely it’s more unnecessary effort. Confused

Reactions: 2
Its so odd! It must be and I couldn't imagine barely eating with my child as family.
Not as if she worked full time (before lockdown) and he worked full time and gets home later etc etc. More so now they are on lockdown and eat together. I reckon Betsy DONT eat half the stuff she cooks and so does separate food for her. Just eat as a family!!!!

Omg she seems alot older than my 8 year old
Actually I could be mistaken as they went to Disney land for her birthday so maybe she’s just turned 9 but she acts and is treated like a teenager. I don’t think they ever let her be a normal little girl but Titney openly admits she doesn’t like children etc.

Reactions: 2
She clearly feeds that kid a load of shite.... the child is clearly obese and far too grown up for her age
I have a child the same age, eats properly and is half the size!

Feed your kid properly, declare your tit ads and shave your hairy fingers

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.