_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t see an ‘ad’ on this. I always hated when influencers said “it’s gifted” and attempt to explain that they didn’t ask for an item to be sent to them.
Well brittany, these sellers aren’t gifting you these items because they are ‘kind’
They are doing it so you shout them out, therefore you are ADVERTISINGView attachment 95733 View attachment 95733
Those are the ugliest things I have ever seen. I would rather have pig trotters for feet than ever wear them.

Reactions: 4
Don’t see an ‘ad’ on this. I always hated when influencers said “it’s gifted” and attempt to explain that they didn’t ask for an item to be sent to them.
Well brittany, these sellers aren’t gifting you these items because they are ‘kind’
They are doing it so you shout them out, therefore you are ADVERTISINGView attachment 95733 View attachment 95733
I’m gonna report her if she carries on. A stupid gif at the bottom is incorrect. It has to be #gifted

Why didn’t she just buy the cushions then when she received them do a post and tag the maker. Oh no she sends a message to him to let him know he’s been recommended and that she’s going to buy some🙄 well slap in the face Beggany because he posted your message and You still had to buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she just buy the cushions then when she received them do a post and tag the maker. Oh no she sends a message to him to let him know he’s been recommended and that she’s going to buy some🙄 well slap in the face Beggany because he posted your message and You still had to buy them.
Someone please message her and make him aware of her games😂 she is out to support no one but herself!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does the fluffy part of the slipper look really fuzzy and edited, Mabye to bring the cankles in?

Reactions: 1
I’m actually embarrassed for her! Why message and ask if they have any in stock? Clearly if she just went on Etsy she would see that they do. BIGGEST bleeping BEG EVER
she must have that on her copy and paste, sending it all the time, that’s the start of the begging process, makes me sick!

Reactions: 5
I’m actually embarrassed for her! Why message and ask if they have any in stock? Clearly if she just went on Etsy she would see that they do. BIGGEST bleeping BEG EVER
If that's not a beg for some gifted tat then I dont know what is. I love the fact she thinks she's special enough to ''share it on her Instagram'' she honestly believes she has millions of followers doesn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MOONPIG?!?!?!
she also put about sharing it on her insta! That was a hint for them too look at her followers and get sent them. She must send the same message to everybody. Embarrassment.

When begging for stuff is a full time job and she doesn’t even have time to use proper English. Your. It’s you’re you dumb bleep.

Reactions: 3
“ hiiiii guuuuuys, I just want some adviiiiiice, I want some black ouuuut curtaaainnssssss and I’m thinking of gettinggg naaaavyyyy, I’m going to put a suggestionnnn booooxxxxx for you all to tell meeeee where to get some, and then I’m going to waaait for a cooompany to send me some black ouuuut curtaaaainnnssss because why else would I tell myyyy followerrrrsss what coloooor I want”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.