_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or fake LV bags 😂😂
I have a few designer pieces and will continue to grow my handbag collection...once I save up for each bag with my OWN bleeping money. She defo doesn’t have the income to support this lifestyle she is trying to portray. I’m proud of my collection cos I work bloody hard for them!
OMG yeah I forgot about that one 🤣 it’s so obvious she sees these bags/trainers in the shop and conveniently doesn’t buy there and then and goes home and orders them 🤔 definitely fakes! She doesn’t have the income at all, it’s why she only pays for clothes with her own money if they’re in the sale or why she buys her daughter second hand converse off eBay! Be proud of what you have worked hard for, you’re not sat around on Instagram hinting or begging for freebies like that teams Brittany!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s more likely to be on the receiving end of government funding than contributing.
Just Googled and these “influencers” should be declaring the monetary value of the “gifts” they are receiving and any income made from “influencing” on their annual tax returns. Interesting .....

They all need to register with HMRC as self employed, even if they only see their IG as a hobby blog. Every penny earned should be declared to Mr Taxman :)

Reactions: 6
Just Googled and these “influencers” should be declaring the monetary value of the “gifts” they are receiving and any income made from “influencing” on their annual tax returns. Interesting .....

They all need to register with HMRC as self employed, even if they only see their IG as a hobby blog. Every penny earned should be declared to Mr Taxman :)
Let's file that under things that will never happen! 🙄 skanky cow will probably have approached HMRC looking for her taxes to be gifted to her as she's an influencer now. Maybe they should *invite her down the job centre for a little chat about her dodgy finances and how she spunks cash on 600 quid trainers each weekend on a part time (1 day a week) wage 👀🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It 100% should be declared as earnings to hmrc , you can email them and report her, it’s quite easy for them to look into it and she would likely get a tax bill. Would love to see that rant on her stories 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It 100% should be declared as earnings to hmrc , you can email them and report her, it’s quite easy for them to look into it and she would likely get a tax bill. Would love to see that rant on her stories 🍿
I’ve said about tax so many times when I was on GOMI, people were shooting me down saying I was wrong.

duck off GOMI
Tattle is where it’s at!! Actual conversation with intelligent humans!

Reactions: 5
Last night she posted the jumper that is on her ‘wish list’ onto her story but forgot to tag the company so she quickly deleted it and put it on again making sure she’d tagged them😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not only do I have an issue with showing her half naked child to the world, but why on earth is she showing a 8 (?) year old Drag Race? I’m a seasoned fan and it’s absolutely not appropriate for an 8 year old. I get that it’s entertaining and looks at drag from a beauty perspective but the sheer amount of swearing and innuendo is absolutely not cool for an 8 year old.

Reactions: 17
Honestly if the faces she pulls, the tongue out and the constant licking of her lips wasn’t enough ...today she does it all while stroking her bush brows 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
cannot bleeping cope w her today, her last two hrs of stories are killing me off n should be used to summarise how much of a grade one tit she is to people who haven't got a clue.

How can one woman love herself so much. Swear she only comes on camera to talk so she can stare at herself!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.