_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever spend any time with them/his daughter? Unless he’s getting a free holiday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ended up in IKEA, she is much bigger in real life. Saw her in the bargain corner area... heard her whiny voice.
Oooh how much bigger would you say? Because in some pics she looks tiny and in others it's as if she's gained 3 stone 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s me, lol, but you couldn’t pay me to talk to my phone and post it publicly on social media. Why do people do it? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think her whole life is now instagram , everything she does with her daughter seems to be for the ‘gram . Nothing spontaneous at the weekend , all about going to the right places for the pics and freebies .

Reactions: 5
I think her whole life is now instagram , everything she does with her daughter seems to be for the ‘gram . Nothing spontaneous at the weekend , all about going to the right places for the pics and freebies .
It’s a funny world we live in. There is nothing these people beg for that I want. It’s not like they’re getting free Chanel is it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't been on Instagram for few days but I was following her boyfriend on there and she has blocked me!!!!!! Luckily I have another account

Muhahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a funny world we live in. There is nothing these people beg for that I want. It’s not like they’re getting free Chanel is it 😂😂😂
You mean....You don’t want a painting of Balenciaga trainers or a painting of fake boobs? OR an embroidered baba jumper? OR TACKY HEADBANDS? Why ever not?

• Haha
You mean....You don’t want a painting of Balenciaga trainers or a painting of fake boobs? OR an embroidered baba jumper? OR TACKY HEADBANDS? Why ever not?
I zjyst find her an absolute disgrace to be fair

I Used to follow her for sw items but jesus them lips and eye brows

And the way she parades her daughter but covers his fugly face up!!!

Reactions: 6
Worrying really when you wanna keep him out of social media posts but not a child
I hate how she posts her walking her school route, in her uniform and basically where she is all the time. (Remember when she posted her topless as well??????)

When the baine starts going to school by herself it’s an abductors dream?

Makes me so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Worrying really when you wanna keep him out of social media posts but not a child
Coz he’s a criminal. She used to show him all the time until whatever tit hit the fan. She didn’t mention him for a good few months and he definitely wasn’t at home (probs prison)

Hmmm.. how bizarre that she posts about people doing questions and fully states herself shewont as people will be asking..

'How did you afford your go in job
'Whats your bank balance right now

Now them 2 i can understand being funny about however she also pit that people ask her current weight...

Why should that be such a secret when you've built a so called brand on the fact youve lost so much weight and are supposedly maintaining it why would you be offended to tell people your current weight?

Please am I thinking too much into it or is that a normal reaction to such a question that she might be asked...

Coz he’s a criminal. She used to show him all the time until whatever tit hit the fan. She didn’t mention him for a good few months and he definitely wasn’t at home (probs prison)
She claimed he was in South Africa or something random like that. I'd say more likely a stretch in Her Majesty's Hotel 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.