_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her stories in a few days because she’s actually so infuriating and I’m so close to messaging her calling her out for being the biggest bleeping beg on Instagram but I’ll get blocked 😂

Reactions: 6
“Headache- Downfall of having to work on my phone all day” 😂🙄🙄 can’t roll my eyes enough at that statement!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Headache- Downfall of having to work on my phone all day” 😂🙄🙄 can’t roll my eyes enough at that statement!
Literally that.
instagram isn’t a job.
Being an ‘influencer’ isn’t a job.
Being a beg isn’t a job.
yes people do run business from social media. But she does not. So working from her phone is bullshit.
Maybe she’s on the beg for a laptop 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My main issue with begney is the amount she ‘buys’ and the stuff she buys and brags about it. I’m fortunate enough to have a large disposable income for the first time in my life, mostly due to moving back up north. But 85/90% of her followers won’t even have the price of balenciagas spare a month and she’s just there bragging away. If you have money, be humble about it, dickney.

Reactions: 10
My main issue with begney is the amount she ‘buys’ and the stuff she buys and brags about it. I’m fortunate enough to have a large disposable income for the first time in my life, mostly due to moving back up north. But 85/90% of her followers won’t even have the price of balenciagas spare a month and she’s just there bragging away. If you have money, be humble about it, dickney.
She’s silly because she doesn’t even have the income for the type of life she pretends she leads! Most of the designer stuff she buys she has one of and wears over and over again! Like her VW handbag for instance, by the looks of it she’s got one designer bag and she wears it every weekend! Most of the clothes she buys are reduced from TkMaxx or in the sale and if she goes away for the weekend she’s using free Air BNB credits she’s built up from people using her code and she begs around restaurants for free meals! She doesn’t visit these cities and go out and about to shows etc! She goes and walks around the shops 🙈 she’s an absolute joke and a perfect example of someone using social media to make people believe they are something they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her voice boils my piss! “Seven nooointy nooooin froom zaaaaraaa” duck off mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘wish list’ TITNEY ITS A £32 JUMPER JUST BUY IT AND SUPPORT A SMALL BUSINESS FFS YOU EARN ENOUGH MONEY IN COMISSION FROM ONE MUDMASK BUT NO IF ITS NOT SENT TO YOU FOR FREE WHY BOTHER. god she boils my piss 😂

Reactions: 12
‘wish list’ TITNEY ITS A £32 JUMPER JUST BUY IT AND SUPPORT A SMALL BUSINESS FFS YOU EARN ENOUGH MONEY IN COMISSION FROM ONE MUDMASK BUT NO IF ITS NOT SENT TO YOU FOR FREE WHY BOTHER. god she boils my piss 😂
This!!! I hate how she goes on about supporting small businesses- she obviously doesn’t see the irony.

Reactions: 5
Literally- just wait for it next week. ‘Oooh this lovely company kindly gifted me this jumper’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Cant believe the tit she’s posting about HELPING Betsy, “my idea of hell”. I’ve defended her before when people have said Betsy is a brat and said she shouldn’t brought into it and be called names, but I feel so sorry for Betsy! I could imagine her moaning through every second of helping her, we all don’t like doing things as a parent but passing off negative energy to your kids just makes you scum of the earth, maybe Betsys idea of hell is being dragged around shopping with you Begney tit tits.

Reactions: 9
She’s silly because she doesn’t even have the income for the type of life she pretends she leads! Most of the designer stuff she buys she has one of and wears over and over again! Like her VW handbag for instance, by the looks of it she’s got one designer bag and she wears it every weekend! Most of the clothes she buys are reduced from TkMaxx or in the sale and if she goes away for the weekend she’s using free Air BNB credits she’s built up from people using her code and she begs around restaurants for free meals! She doesn’t visit these cities and go out and about to shows etc! She goes and walks around the shops 🙈 she’s an absolute joke and a perfect example of someone using social media to make people believe they are something they are not.
Or fake LV bags 😂😂
I have a few designer pieces and will continue to grow my handbag collection...once I save up for each bag with my OWN bleeping money. She defo doesn’t have the income to support this lifestyle she is trying to portray. I’m proud of my collection cos I work bloody hard for them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.