_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s openly admitting she has “weirdos” following her but still proceeds to parade her child on there. Gooooooood one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Beggys on the beg again on her stories... this time it’s London ..... anyone got any recommendations, then I’ll beg them for an invite and tag them in my stories as well!

Reactions: 10
Beggys on the beg again on her stories... this time it’s London ..... anyone got any recommendations, then I’ll beg them for an invite and tag them in my stories as well!
Came here for this. Everytime! She asks herself a question saying can you please share the responses. So then she has an excuse to tag all of these companies. I hope you get duck ALL you Beggy woman. And she will only take her kid to a musical if its cheap. duck off you horrible witch. If you are taking your kid to london for a treat maybe do some things she would like to do? She is boiling my piss this morning.

Reactions: 9
Apart from her weightloss what does she actually have to offer as a person? Fook all from what I can see. She is such a cringy, moany, bigheaded, grasping woman!

• Haha
Beggars is at it again... I just couldn't do it. Does she have no self respect or pride. Go to the small café etc pay for meal and then share to grow that business.. isn't that what an influencer / blogger is suppose to do? Not beg for freebies 🙄.

Came here for this. Everytime! She asks herself a question saying can you please share the responses. So then she has an excuse to tag all of these companies. I hope you get duck ALL you Beggy woman. And she will only take her kid to a musical if its cheap. duck off you horrible witch. If you are taking your kid to london for a treat maybe do some things she would like to do? She is boiling my piss this morning.
I spend all my wages that's spare on my kids. My daughter's birthday is 3 days before Xmas and I've paid £88 for her to go watch gangster granny live cause she loves David Walliams. She needs to learn to budget her money better I think or work more hours 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ughhhh here we go!!! Getting recommendations so she can then email on the beg! bleeping woman!!! Try paying for a meal like the rest of us. I don’t get how she makes it worth the restaurants while!!! I hope any London restaurant turns her down!! Oh and let’s add in about how she’s asking if it’s cheap to go to a musical!! Ummm can’t take your daughter to musical which she would enjoy and make memories from but you can buy yourself numorous amounts of clothes and designer tat

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, no doubt she'll start tagging places that are recommended by people so she can get an "invite" there. She's saying she's taking Betsy to London, but what do you want to bet they'll spend most of their time there shopping? I feel sorry for the poor kid, she's always dragged around shops and never seems to do any kid things, and she's always got her Mum shoving her phone in her face

Reactions: 7
I literally can’t wait for the trip - and her being like oh they heard I was coming to London. Like millions of people go to London every day. Why would they ‘just hear’ that you are coming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20191007_175149.jpg

It absolutely boils my piss, that she puts 'Not an ad or gifted stay. We booked ourselves through Airbnb like always'....... Yet she fails to mention that actually she hasn't paid a fecking penny, because it is all through recommend a friend commission. HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS tit??!!

Reactions: 12
The churros place that was recommended to her has already reposted her recommendation on their story. Absolutely guaranteed we’ll see her there in October.

Reactions: 5
It’s her bleeping attitude I can’t stand. The sense of entitlement is absolutely bleeping disgusting.

I'd love to see beggney on the streets of ldn, with her mismatched prints, and wonky tits

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m off to London in a November I wonder if I post for recommendations with I get invited to eat at places for free? No wait I’d rather pay my own way & support small businesses then be a bum

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.