_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inability to declare ads actually infuriates me- shes duping people? Surely her washing her face and talking about how amazing the product is classifies as an ad? How is she getting away with this I don’t understand
People need to report her....if they don’t know she ain’t gonna get found out....because every time she talks about that nu skin bolloxs or uses any of it In videos etc she should declare it as an AD - because she’s clearly advertising products....and I’d say majority of her income is now from that very same company....doesn’t matter if she actually paid for that stupid bleeping lumi she’s forever banging on about (I don’t actually think she did pay for it if I’m honest 🙄) - but if she did in fact pay for it....she paid for it with money earned from commission she made working for that same company anyways 😡

Reactions: 4
I hate the way she operates herself. If she was honest and up front with advertising, selling and the rest of the tit she does I’d at least respect her. But I don’t respect her or like her attitude or the way she carries herself. Absolute bragging, begging, QVC bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't even stalk this pile of tit anymore. She's gotta be one of the worst on Instagram for taking advantage of people.

Reactions: 8
It's ashame people can't see through her bullshit, well except us and her meat robbing partner..

Reactions: 4
Anyone in here got a large following? Someone just post the bleeping £7.50 eBay lumi on there page, she is doing my bleeping head in.

SHE GETS SO MUCH COMMISSION BECAUSE THEY ARE BUYING CHEAP ONES AND CHARGING RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 3
I want the link to it ahahaha
Anyone in here got a large following? Someone just post the bleeping £7.50 eBay lumi on there page, she is doing my bleeping head in.

SHE GETS SO MUCH COMMISSION BECAUSE THEY ARE BUYING CHEAP ONES AND CHARGING RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd totally be up for reporting her to HMRC but we'd need more info on her - Full name, address, etc :(

Reactions: 1
HA!

That award the LumiSpa has won from Global 100 is the Direct Selling awards - which if I understand correctly, has nothing Whatsoever to do with how well it performs as a product - it’ll be to do with how well it has done as a new to market product, surely!?

Reactions: 3
I'd love to do this as I definitely don't think it's fair that she is getting away with this! But how do we fill out so much information about her? I don't know that much!
You don't need the address! They will be able to look into her without it apparently! just put N/A and Hinkley they will track her down!

Reactions: 1
I'd love to do this as I definitely don't think it's fair that she is getting away with this! But how do we fill out so much information about her? I don't know that much!
someone needs to try and ‘gift’ her something and ask for her address to post it to!

Of course Besty requested to wrap presents, any excuse for an undeclared gifted. URGH you’re supposed to put #gifted. Not a bleeping gif. Also ruining Christmas for your kid, where’s the magic in Santa? She’s deffo young enough to still believe.

Brittany Green
Hinkley

And direct HMRC to her IG page. They will absolutely follow it up. I shopped a landlord years ago - I did it anonymously and the tax man knocked on his door the following week. They’re super quick.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.