_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to God, if I hear bleeping Lumi Spa one more time, I’ll go mad.

Also, is it petty to report her to trading standards for false advertising when she’s claiming 40% off? It’s actually 36% because the second 20% off is taken off something that has already been reduced, not the original amount (soz, bugs me as a maths teacher). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 13
So many people are falling for this crap!!! Firstly she said that she is make up free most of the time because the mask or peel made her skin soooo good she didn’t need to wear it but yet everyday she using this £200+ gadget and it’s full off make up 🤮 (BTW I got mine off eBay £7.50)

tayla or whatever her name is, Is just trying to re brand after the MLM documentary, same products and same company, she has just made a website with a different name. I’ve also been waiting for Brittany to start recruiting as that’s where the big money is apparently

Lol can I get a swipe up? 😆😂 £7.50!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow she made approx 5,000 that day if those lumi things are £122 each and she gets 46% on them! Bloody hell yes she needs to be declaring this as an ad!!!

Reactions: 2
Lol can I get a swipe up? 😆😂 £7.50!!
Me too please 😹

Honest to God, if I hear bleeping Lumi Spa one more time, I’ll go mad.

Also, is it petty to report her to trading standards for false advertising when she’s claiming 40% off? It’s actually 36% because the second 20% off is taken off something that has already been reduced, not the original amount (soz, bugs me as a maths teacher). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Mate, this pisses me off too. This whole Black Friday weekend these dumbass influencers have been Mis-representing how much their followers will save - part of me wonders if they are deliberately trying to deceive their followers... but deep in my heart I know, it’s because they’re bleeping STUPID. It’s KS2 maths ffs.

Reactions: 4
What pisses me off with these MLM ‘businesses’ is the scare tactics and fomo techniques. Making out they’ll sell out at 8am. Still managed to flog 100 though She got insta famous 🙄 through weight loss and changed her page to take advantage of her audience who are not quite frankly her customers (sheep)
More fool the niece people buying into the tit show, she’s milking you so she can make money & still hides her ‘perfect’skin she’s now not afraid to show behind filters. Bore off Brit, your not fooling anyone with an actual brain cell.

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the insta famous bandwagon to die. Then what are all these nobheads gonna do? Working 2 hours a week in a nail shop ain’t gonna buy balcenciagas then is it - and no titney, I’m not jealous before you start.

Reactions: 9
It’s just disgusting that at no point on all of her posts, she makes it obvious she works for NuSkin!! It’s only because I used to see Danielle flogging it that I knew the score, but seeing all of those posts from tayla and other reps it’s sickening how she’s used her following! There’s no way Begney would repost that on her insta story, so many of her followers would be shocked to know!

Reactions: 9
Guys, seriously, everyone pop a letter into the post to HMRC - they will soon contact her to investigate her earnings. We all know her name and where she lives - HMRC will be all over her and she will receive a nice tax bill for the New Year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.