_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just placing this here so when she suddenly gets gifted one "totally out of the blue and so unexpectedly" We all remember once again just how much of a Beggy bint she truly is. Imagine if her and her paaaarrrtttnnnaaaa ever split up. I bet she will be saying "Anybody know where I can find a new felllaaaaaaaaa, preferably from a small busineeessss" and tagging @tindaaaaaaa. She is f*king infuriating.

20191_172052.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just placing this here so when she suddenly gets gifted one "totally out of the blue and so unexpectedly" We all remember once again just how much of a Beggy bint she truly is. Imagine if her and her paaaarrrtttnnnaaaa ever split up. I bet she will be saying "Anybody know where I can find a new felllaaaaaaaaa, preferably from a small busineeessss" and tagging @tindaaaaaaa. She is f*king infuriating.

View attachment 61977
Tindaaaaaaa 😂😂😂
It’s probably just me but the fact she calls him her partnaaaa really annoys me. He’s your boyfriend hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brittany Green
Hinkley

And direct HMRC to her IG page. They will absolutely follow it up. I shopped a landlord years ago - I did it anonymously and the tax man knocked on his door the following week. They’re super quick.
She lives in Barwell not Hinckley

Reactions: 2
Brittany Green
Hinkley

And direct HMRC to her IG page. They will absolutely follow it up. I shopped a landlord years ago - I did it anonymously and the tax man knocked on his door the following week. They’re super quick.
Shes in Barwell.. I do know whar street

All those fools who bought her tit face washer tagging her “thanks so much Brittany” 🤣 thanks for helping me get ripped off and line your pockets before Christmas. Omg they are so bleeping thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone in here got a large following? Someone just post the bleeping £7.50 eBay lumi on there page, she is doing my bleeping head in.

SHE GETS SO MUCH COMMISSION BECAUSE THEY ARE BUYING CHEAP ONES AND CHARGING RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS. Jesus Christ.
Nearly 3000 So no where near Beggy but I’m sure each and everyone would unfollow me if I started sharing any type of advertisement 🤣🤣🤣. I think the thing that riles me up the most as she is so devious, if it wasn’t for people here sharing the scheme she works under and the money she earns so many more would think she’s just found a great product and shared things to help her fellow sisters 🤣

Reactions: 3
So I asked Begney if selling all this crap was her job and she told me no she just shares the link because she loves it and it’s stuff she uses daily.... 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I asked Begney if selling all this crap was her job and she told me no she just shares the link because she loves it and it’s stuff she uses daily.... 😂
Wow good on her. I love chips and eat them daily but guess what I DONT bleeping POST ABOUT IT. Pull the other one. She must think you and the rest of her followers are as thick as tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she just say that she hardly ever accepts Gifted stuff? Are you kidding me? I’m actually really infuriated by it! I can’t abide her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s advertising sweets now. Someone who has lost 10st is advertising sweets. The woman is batshit.

“THERE” pasta is amazing. It’s THEIR you thick tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face looks so swollen. Worse than it used to!! also how beggy has she been today I get she was at an event or whatever because she’s so popular but did she have to tag everything!!
Also who goes away and sits in all night it’s weird as duck. Their relationship is weird as duck

Attachments

Her face looks so swollen. Worse than it used to!! also how beggy has she been today I get she was at an event or whatever because she’s so popular but did she have to tag everything!!
Also who goes away and sits in all night it’s weird as duck. Their relationship is weird as duck
Probably can’t afford a night out after all the pointless shopping she does! I don’t get it either why not just get the train to Birmingham for the day, why the need to stop away from your daughter overnight just to sit in your tracksuit and eat takeaway, they could just do that at home.

Probably can’t afford a night out after all the pointless shopping she does! I don’t get it either why not just get the train to Birmingham for the day, why the need to stop away from your daughter overnight just to sit in your tracksuit and eat takeaway, they could just do that at home.
Tbh, the kid goes to her nans and she seems to love it there and can be more of a kid so probs better for Betsy anyway

That's nothing look at this that tayla uploaded to her Facebook for a girl who i see on insta most days this is so u filtered and looks crazy different for a girl whos lost a lot of weight shes done well by the looks of certain photos but in others you can really see her truest version off tilly🤦‍♀️

Attachments

On the beg again. She thinks it’s buy one get one free. duck off.
She’s a twit! Why not just order through the company’s website instead of wishing she’d got one yesterday! She makes me sick how much of a trampy beg she is.

She is probably getting really cheap or free Air B&B stays because she keeps sharing the friends and family code to her FOLLOWAS. If they were paying they wouldn’t bother is my guess x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.