_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol how embarrassing for some free pasta 😂
That restaurant was one Dan Sully was at as well for his *invite😂

I know like she has some of PA sorting it for her 😂 probs got Betsy on the books doing her admin 😂
Pays poor Betsy in second hand shoes & feee chocolate from that Sarah’s Kitchen 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pays poor Betsy in second hand shoes & feee chocolate from that Sarah’s Kitchen 🥴😂
To be fair though, I’d never buy my kid designer like I would myself. Kids are messy and grow. I’m all for second hand from charity shops etc, get some great bargains, but obvs I wouldn’t be in Gucci and my kid looking like Oliver Twist

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair though, I’d never buy my kid designer like I would myself. Kids are messy and grow. I’m all for second hand from charity shops etc, get some great bargains, but obvs I wouldn’t be in Gucci and my kid looking like Oliver Twist
Exactly! When she’s apparently spent nearly £600 on trainers for herself, second hand shoes for your kids just 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
The girl is a woman pure and simple. She goes away on air bnb weekends away funded by her followers. Begs free meals and walks around like the pigeon lady off of home alone. Add to that her "partnaaaa" 😑 with his tit tattoos and his tag for stealing meat. The pair of them are beggy, thieving tramps. Go and pay for something yourselves you bleeping pair of cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That *invite really fucked me off.
Why wouldn't you just say straight off that you've been invited to try somewhere, not just shove the word "invite" in when you're several stories deep about the place?!

She just makes me angry. Don't get me started in the fake trainers :sick:

Reactions: 6
I’m trying to find out his name to google it against the twitter courts account to see what he got charged with.

Reactions: 2
Her arms look like a gorilla.
And why does she insist on sniffing so much after every word. We get it. You’ve got a cold. Now bore off.

Reactions: 3
When she’s due to go somewhere she sometimes asks best places to go to eat ect, she must then get a list from people who have been to these places and actually PAID to eat there and then contact the restaurants to ask for a ducking freebie!!!!! They don’t invite her she’s goes on the beg!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
It’s so unattractive and embarrassing. Why does she think she’s a proper big time iNflUenCer? She lost weight. Big woop. So do loads of people, they aren’t begging for free tit every day? Or selling ridiculously overpriced tat and “skincare”. My GOD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so unattractive and embarrassing. Why does she think she’s a proper big time iNflUenCer? She lost weight. Big woop. So do loads of people, they aren’t begging for free tit every day? Or selling ridiculously overpriced tat and “skincare”. My GOD
Cause we're not all free loaders 🤷🏼‍♀️

Won’t share this one until she knows she can recommend it? Yet will happily share the ‘gifted/press trips’ before staying there 👀👀👀
Probably emailing them as we speak saying I’ve got x followers on the gram and everyone’s asking where I’m staying if you give me it for the cheap ill recommend you!

Did anyone else cringe at this post 🙈..... let’s showcase this mega expensive skincare range that I flog to my followers without being clear that I am raking in money off them and I’ll make sure I get a shot of my fake baps in the picture for good measure too 😩😬
645FAD85-4B52-4599-8C89-9DB87E1C7FB0.png
D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.