_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice sly of the viv bag... she’s one of these who doesn’t have much designer (no problem with that) but feels she needs to brag about the bits she does have.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise she had that brittany.betsy acc also which she's never mentioned on her old sw acc, what's all that about?!

Reactions: 1
Oh my, what a low-life chavvy couple. I imagine that most places in Bath would not have been welcoming!

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck. What bleeping muppet is going ‘ohh begney is wearing balenciagas let’s send her a picture’. Gonna request one of my £1 primark thong xo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s she actually framing a drawing of a shoe 😂😂😂😂 this girl is actually beyond embarrassing it makes me cringe for her life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact she has asked for that drawing and wants to frame it speaks volumes, she can not afford designer clothes and that kind of lifestyle! People that are well off and are able to afford these things don’t feel the need to show it off on social media and I bet you wouldn’t see a bleeping framed balenciaga trainer on anyone’s wall that has an ounce of class. She’s just a chav that probably is making a bit of money off that Instagram and thinks that the bags and shoes make her classy, sorry Tilly, but in your case money doesn’t buy class!

Reactions: 4
The fact she has asked for that drawing and wants to frame it speaks volumes, she can not afford designer clothes and that kind of lifestyle! People that are well off and are able to afford these things don’t feel the need to show it off on social media and I bet you wouldn’t see a bleeping framed balenciaga trainer on anyone’s wall that has an ounce of class. She’s just a chav that probably is making a bit of money off that Instagram and thinks that the bags and shoes make her classy, sorry Tilly, but in your case money doesn’t buy class!
She’s the female version of that pelican neck, Stumpz. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just discovered this gem. I have no words...... what up with her legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.